Application of Corporate Laws for Decision Making - Jan 28-29, 2014
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Every executive decision is required to be backed by laws. Corporate laws play very pivotal role in the decision making within the corporate sector.
This specially crafted interactive programme will enable the participants to understand and use the rationale of corporate laws, inculcated in its different components and can be used in different perspectives. In addition, latest case studies will be used to provide the participants with practical application of these laws.
- Corporate/ Company Secretaries
- Chief Financial Officers
- Members of Corporate Legal/Finance Departments
- Other executives who are engaged in similar assignments
is the senior faculty member of Sindh Judicial Academy. He has a master degree in law with major in corporate and modaraba laws. He has also submitted his thesis in the subject of Corporate Governance, which is at defence stage, now.
After 15 years of successful practice in Taxation and Corporate laws, he turned himself into academia, where he has honour to teach at almost all leading professional institutes/Universities of the city, which includes ICAP, ICMA, IBA, IoBM, IQRA, BAHRIA, PAF-KIET, COMMECS, NIBAF and others.
He started his training activities in the year 2004 and since then hold number of workshops from the forum of Employer Federation of Pakistan (all over Pakistan), Business Support Centre of IoBM and IBA. He has conducted guest speaker session at different forums which include educational Institutions, multinational companies at Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad, local group companies and recently a workshop arranged by SECP & KTBA.
He is fellow member of Institutes of Corporate Secretaries and member of Institute of Internal Auditors and PIPFA. He also holds license for practicing at the High Court.
- The matter related to incorporation and commencement of business certificates and roles of promoters thereof.
- The Importance of Legal Documents like MOA & AOA and the rationales in the formalities involved in alterations.
- The grounds of winding up, procedure and role of liquidator involved.
- The matters related to Directors appointment, their compensation, duties and responsibilities.
- The matters related to meeting and businesses to be conducted thereof.
- The compliance and Disclosure requirements.
- The issue of registration of different kinds of mortgages and charges
- The matter related to conversion of defaulted loans in to share capital.
- The issue related to raising the initial capital (IPO)
- The issues related to further capital (Right Issues)
- The issue related to maintenance of capital which involve (redemptions, Buy Backing & Reduction of Capital)
- The issues related to investigation, inspection and appointment of administrator thereof.
- The scenario of mergers, arrangements and reconstruction of companies.
- The procedure and application of rehabilitation schemes for the sick unit and its impact on the economy.
- Updating & orientation is an ongoing process, which double folds its importance in the field of law, and when it comes to corporate sector, where corporate laws are taken tools from different dimensions and perspectives (which involves decision making also), its important become multi-folds.
- The participants after attending this course will enhance their knowledge with latest updates and case studies.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments,Group Photograph & Business Networking
- 10% Discount for 2 or more than 2 participants from the same organization
**15% Discount for 5 or more than 5 participants from the same organization