Breakthrough Business Performance- October 11 & 12, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 6:30pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Many fast-growing companies are struggling to escape saturated, mature markets. Some have trouble scaling their organizational and business models. Therefore, for most managers today, growth is the holy grail. The workshop is designed to help businesses and entrepreneurs to push performance boundaries in stalemate business environment by following three diagnostic steps.
In this interactive workshop, key diagnostic tools for each steps will be introduced to help you determine where your organization are, just how far you can go, how to get stellar results.
Once broad growth aspirations for your organization are set. The three interlinked steps that will help you achieve your aspirational strategic choice are as follows:
- Assessment of Customers and Profit dynamics,
- Cost & Prices landscape, and
- Competitive positioning
- Customer Segments Analysis
- Segment Need and Performance analysis
- Customer retention analysis
- Customer loyalty analysis (Net Promoter Score)
- Mapping Profit pool
- Price vs Unit value of your Product that customer buys
- Mapping Prices & Cost trends of your Products in industry
- What is your Relative cost Position
- Product group profitability
- Are you gaining or losing market share?
- Analysis of Return vs Relative market share?
- Key capabilities analysis
- Summing –up/ Strategy Action Plan
Who should attend?
For Managers, Strategist, CEO or Entrepreneurs trying to transform a Business, whether you are managing year old start-up, or generation old business enterprise, or local corporation or a multinational and looking for growth opportunity in stalemate or dynamic environment.
By the end of the course, you will have Strategic plan that addresses these questions:
- What are the areas of opportunities that can be exploited by organization to push boundaries in stalemate business environment?
- What do you need to change in your strategy to make a transition to the next stage of the business Lifecycle?
- In your chosen market segment to play, how will you choose to win against the competitors?
- What are the top priorities and changes you should start working on immediately?
Masood Khan: For last 18 years, Masood has been developing & implementing Strategic Plans & Change Management initiatives with Shell International & Renewable energy companies for clusters of countries in Middle East and Pakistan respectively.. His experience covers Channel strategy for category of convenience products, Retail Promotion & Category planning, implementation of Product-lifecycle process across many countries, and multiple country level business planning & implementation. With postgraduate from IBA and multiple International trainings, he has developed knacks what works well in developing strategy when business has been facing stalemate.
Fahad Ahmed: 17+ years of experience in corporate Pakistan; 13+ years in advisory and consulting with KPMG and ex-PwC Management Consulting spin-off. Key exposures include transaction structuring, strategy consulting, infrastructure and project advisory, business planning and feasibilities, private equity/venture capital.
Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking