Certificate on International Aviation Management- October 27, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 6:30pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This course aims to give students an understanding of the global framework for international civil aviation.
This eight days' weekend (Saturdays only) training program is offered in collaboration with the world's leading aviation and aerospace institute, the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- History and Socioeconomic Impact of Aviation on Countries
- Aviation Industry Overview and Stakeholders
- Airports, ATC, Safety and Security
- Global Cargo
- Airline Finance and Statistics
- Network Strategy and Airline Management
- Distribution Planning & Pricing
- Sustainable Aviation and the Future Challenges for Aviation
- Future Outlook on Employment in the Aviation Field
- Live on-line certificate aviation program with an engaging curriculum
- Experience ever-expanding immersive landscape, where students engage with faculty and each other in transformative experiences
- Structured lesson plans to help spark the imagination of students and professionals
- The lessons help visualize and understand even the most complex of problems
- Supported by collaborative group work and simple case studies
- Fee includes course pack, stationery, lunch & refreshments, certificates and networking.
- Limited Seats – Test / Interview based selection.
- Participants from outside Karachi can also join (*high-speed internet /laptop required).
- Last date to apply: October 15, 2018
- Interviews and Admission Tests: October 20, 2018
- Classes Commencing from October 27, 2018 – Eight Saturdays – 10 am to 4 pm