Compensation & Benefit Management - May 13-14 2015
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Compensation and Benefits (C&B) is a major chunk of the organizational budget. With high cost impact, there is an enormous demand for innovative C&B practices. Current economic and business conditions demand shift from traditional compensation practices.
This program has been designed to integrate both standard practices and changing trends in C&B management that can be replicated to add value to the organization. A balanced C&B program has considerable impact on an organization's effectiveness by attracting and retaining the right talent, encouraging a culture of pay-for-performance and designing competitive compensation plans.
Likewise, a well-designed C&B package is important to motivate the employees to increase the organizational productivity.
The topics have been carefully chosen to provide the HRprofessionals with a comprehensive view and learning around critical aspects of compensation and benefits management that can be replicated based on the needs of the organization.
- Aligning Compensation & Benefits plan with strategic goals & company objectives.
- Understanding the various components of C&B
- Linking the C&B package with Hiring Strategy.
- Engaging new employees at induction phase through effective C&B communication tools.
- Methods of JobEvaluation - understanding changing global trends.
- Developing a Salary Administration Program for your organization.
- Salary & Benefits surveys - leveraging compensation for competitive advantage.
- Striking a good balance between internal equity and external parity.
- Ways to strengthen the link between pay and performance Changing trends in managing Annual Salary Review cycle.
- Focus on diversified aspects while designing your C&B program.
- Employee Benefits; designing, cost-benefit analysis & changing trends.
- Designing Incentive Pay programs - increased focus due to cost & economic challenges.
- Benefits Monetization - creating a win-win equation for employer and employee.
- Changing trends for short-term vs. long-term benefits programs.
- Variable Pay for non-sales employees - Key design elements
- HR Professionals
Mr. Hussain Adenwala:
Hussain is an accomplished HR professional with over 20 years of HR leadership roles at leading MNCs Eli Lilly, GSK and Gillette with solid contributions to his credit from people development to conceptualization, designing and implementation of wide range of HR processes such as compensation and benefits (C&B), performance and incentive management, etc.
Many of his designed processes have been recognized as Best Practices and replicated in various countries. He has hands on experience on working on the harmonization of C&B elements and HR policies & processes during mergers, designing pay structures and job grading system.
He has facilitated and moreover conducted salary & benefits surveys and is well regarded as a C&B expert in the country.
Hussain has worked in the capacity of Associate Director Compensation Asia Pacific and Middle East and was part of global compensation team at Eli Lilly. In that role he was consulting for countries in Asia Pacific, Middle-East and South Africa. Currently, he is Director & HR Consultant at HRFIRST, an HR consultancy firm. He is an MBA in general management and has acquired learning in HR Strategic and Leadership programs from Australia, USA, Europe and China.
- Able to comprehend and analyze the components of compensation and benefits
- Become conversant on the changing trends in C&B practices at leading organizations
- Able to strategize C&B package by linking with business objectives
- Build a basic understanding around the technical aspects of C&B function such as job evaluation methodologies, S&B surveys, salary administration program and other financial aspects
- Learn the art of linking C&B elements with organization goals
- Recognize the growing importance C&B initiatives to attract, retain and motivate talent
- Able to provide C&B solutions that creates a win-win equation for the company and the employees
- Capable to design and introduce innovative benefit plans
- Able to leverage the non-monetary benefits to add value to the overall C&B package
- Communicate with impact the Total Reward Program to the employees
- Learn through experience sharing!
PKR 40,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking