ERT Concepts, Rescue & Survival and Fire Emergency - November 24, 2017
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
To prevent fires from starting, an Organization must incorporate regular Audits, Firefighting Drills, Employee motivation, leadership and conduct fire equipment inspections at locations/sites to verify adherence to SOPs. Therefore, Firefighting requires specialized skills in combating, extinguishing, and preventing fires at its basic levels, answering emergency calls, operating and maintaining fire department equipment and establish extensive training in performing firefighting and rescue activities in the most befitting manner. Loss of life is not acceptable to the Public and media just because of negligence.
Wing Commander (Retd) Aamer Shabbir, General Manager Administration and Acting Registrar at IBA, Karachi is an expert professional mentor and a seasoned Coach in the field of Emergency Response, Fire Fighting and First Aid. He has manifold professional exposure in team management, leadership, project management and personal skills development. He has conducted numerous training workshops as trainer & consultant. He has provided Training in Metro Cash & Carry, Bahria Town, Ocean Tower and other prestigious Organizations like Air Force. Participated in Real Life threatening situations and had saved Buildings from burning besides saving so many people during actual Emergencies/Crises.
- To identify major hazards associated with firefighting operations
- Basic Awareness about Toxic environment created by combustible materials
- To combat some of these risks, firefighters carry Live Fire Drills at site
- Create awareness as firefighter's one of main objective to save lives, property, and the environment
- Develop modern firefighting techniques, prevention of catastrophe that can happen since fire rapidly spreads, endanger many lives, bringing news/media into live action with updates after few minutes
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers, Regional Managers, HR Managers, Sales Managers, Admin Managers, Finance Managers, IT Managers, Production Managers, other staff
After attending this workshop the participants will
- Learn to act as Emergency first respondents and will be able to effectively mitigate fire at the very start
- Protect building infrastructure from damage due to fire
- Be able to rescue people in distress
- The company will benefit to a great extent in avoiding the possible law suites due to the training in preventing fire