Effective Sales & Management in Life Insurance Business - February 24-25, 2017
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Jointly Organized by IBA Karachi & IFMP
The Institute of Business Administra-tion (IBA), Karachi combines with its program of formal management educa-tion, an elaborate program of manage-ment training for Executives and Profes-sionals, along with The Institute of Fi-nancial Markets of Pakistan (IFMP), a not-for-profit entity established by the Securities of Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) for introducing licens-ing certification for financial market pro-fessionals is organizing a two-day Train-ing workshop.
Mr. Muhammad Arshad
Muhammad Arshad is currently CEO at HRSG Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. He is a seasoned Takaful/ insurance & management expert and adviser with more than 25 years of experience in management, training and consulting roles. Prior to joining HRSG Business Consulting, he also had worked as senior adviser for Government of Abu Dhabi UAE, for insurance regulations and enforcement, planning and health system financing sectors. He was visiting faculty of Emirates Institute of Banking & Financial Studies (UAE) as their professional Management and Insurance Trainer. While in Pakistan he worked on visiting faculty of Institute of Cost & Management Accountants Pakistan (ICMAP), Karachi University Business Administration and Commerce departments as well for MBA & M.Com students for management and marketing subjects. Currently he is conducting a professional insurance management diploma at Pakistan Institute of Management Karachi for life and non-life insurance professionals.
Muhammad Arshad's formal educational background includes B.E. from NED, Karachi and MBA from IBA, Karachi. His international professional recognitions for insurance management include FLMI, ACS, CALU, and CLHU from LOMA & ALU (USA).
- Professional Learning
- IBA CEE Training Certificate
- IFMP Life Insurance Agents Certificate as mandated by SECP
- Industry Networking
Who Should Attend?
- Middle to Senior Management professionals involved in the development and sales management of Life Insurance products, such as:
- Life insurance companies and takaful insurer
- Insurance brokers and agents
- Banks selling insurance products
- Microfinance banks and institutions
- Insurance management professionals for corporate
- Non-government organizations (NGOs)
- Telecom selling insurance products
- Includes workshop materials and IBA Certification fees.
- Limited Seats Available: 20