Financial Modeling (Module 1 & 2)- April 15-16 & 16-17 2016
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
The objective of the course is to provide comprehensive overview of the latest analytical tools used by financial advisors and industry consultants for developing financial statements, while applying globally accepted best practices.
- Professionals using MS Excel
- Professional involved in the construction and use of financial models, including budgets, projections, evaluations, cash flows, projects, etc
- Professional aspiring to pursue a career in financial advisory
- Senior executives looking for opportunities to rejuvenate their financial modeling skills
Abbott Laboratories, Aga Khan University, Alfa AdhiSeciruties, Amreli Steels Limited, Aon Insurance Brokers (Pvt.) Ltd., В Braun Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd., CBM, Chevron, China NLC, Dawood Engg., e2e Supply Chain Management Pvt. Ltd., Engro Eximp (Pvt.) Ltd., Engro Foods Ltd., Engro Polymer, Enrnst & Young, Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited, Fauji Oil Terminal and Distribution Co. Ltd., GAC Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd., Global Oil Industries, HBL Asset Management, HSBC, ICI Pakistan, IGI Pakistan, Inbox Tech, Intech Process Automation, Kahota Research Labs, KnS Institute of Business Studies, KSBL, Linde Pakistan Limited, Loreal, Lotte Pakistan РТА Ltd., Lucky Cement Limited, Mashreq Bank, MCB Bank Limited, Merit Packaging, NBP, New Horizon, INotre Dame Institute of Education, Omar Jibran Engineering Industries Ltd, Рак Arab Refinery Limited, Рак Libya Holding, PPL, Saif Textile Mills Limited, Shell, Silk Bank Limited, Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company, State Life Insurance Corporation, Transworld, Tufail Chemical Industry, UBL, Uch Power, USAID, WindRose Consultancy.Testimonials
"A learning experience that refined my financial modeling skills."
Mr. Unser Owais
Accounts Officer, Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company
"Course is very good and it enhances the skills to handle the excel without using mouse.
After this course I am very pleased to say that my efficiency is increased. Instructor got great knowledge and course material is very much complete."
Mr. Syed Muhammad Kamran Ali
Account Officer, Mashreq Bank
"I found the workshop a valuable experience for the beginners which catered basic excel skills along with requisite knowledge to excel in financial modeling. Keep arranging workshops like this one, I would be happy to attend more. Good Work! "
Ms. Rabia Lalani
Assistant Manager Investment Research, IGI Pakistan
* Based on Kirkpatrick's Feedback Rating Model on the scale of 5
- Construct a financial model, real-time, under the guidance of a seasoned investment professional
- Identify and incorporate Globally Accepted Best Practises pertaining to financial modelling
- Learn the necessary tool-kit required to prepare decision making dash-boards
- Discuss business cases with a focus on identifying Key Value Drivers required to understand business mechanics
is currently working as Head of Growth Equity Investments at Cyan Limited. Cyan is a Dawood Group backed company focused on investing in high potential privately held companies in Pakistan. Isfandiyar's past engagements are; Head of Investment Banking at Foundation Securities and CEO of The Kadmos Initiative (Private) Limited. Isfandiyar started his investment banking career with Seabury Group in New York and obtained a degree in Economics and Mathematics from Franklin and Marshall College. He is an NASD registered representative and is Series 7 & 63 qualified.
- Overview of Financial Modeling
- Excel Best Practices
- Thebes Airport: Situation Overview
- Income Statement and Operating Model
- Capital Expenditures and D&A Schedules
- Financial Model Set Up
- Working Capital Schedule
- Shareholder's Equity Schedule
- Introduction to Valuation and Preliminary Returns Analysis
- Control Page and Sensitivity Analysis
- Overview of Advanced Financial Modeling
- Kadmos Modeling Framework
- Thebes Airport: Situation Overview
- Income Statement Projections
- Tax Depreciation and Deferred Tax Liability
- Options and Treasury Stock
- Building Scenarios
- Running Finance Facilities
- Utilization of TKXT functions and Data Tables to build scenarios
PKR 36,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking