Financial Modeling(Module 1 & 2) - Oct 16-17-18 2015
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
The objective of the course is to provide comprehensive overview of the latest analytical tools used by financial advisors and industry consultants for developing financial statements, while applying best globally accepted practices.Testimonials
"A learning experience that refined my financial modeling skills."
Mr. Unser Owais
Accounts Officer, Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company
"Course is very good and it enhances the skills to handle the excel without using mouse. After this course I am very pleased to say that my efficiency is increased. Instructor got great knowledge and course material is very much complete."
Mr. Syed Muhammad Kamran Ali
Account Officer, Mashreq Bank
"I found the workshop a valuable experience for the beginners which catered basic excel skills along with requisite, knowledge to excel in financial modeling. Keep arranging workshop like this one, I would be happy to attend more. Good Work! "Ms. Rabia Lalani
Assistant Manager Investment Research, IGI Pakistan
- Professionals using MS Excel
- Professional involved in the construction and use of financial models, including budgets, projections, evaluations, cash flows, projects, etc
- Professional aspiring to pursue a career in financial advisory
- Senior executives looking for opportunities to rejuvenate their financial modeling skills
Abbott Laboratories, Aga Khan University, Alfa AdhiSeciruties, Amreli Steels Limited, Aon Insurance Brokers (Pvt.) Ltd., В Braun Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd., CBM, Chevron, China NLC, Dawood Engg., e2e Supply Chain Management Pvt. Ltd., Engro Eximp (Pvt.) Ltd., Engro Foods Ltd., Engro Polymer, Enrnst & Young, Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited, Fauji Oil Terminal and Distribution Co. Ltd., GAC Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd., Global Oil Industries, HBL Asset Management, HSBC, ICI Pakistan, IGI Pakistan, Inbox Tech, Intech Process Automation, Kahota Research Labs, KnS Institute of Business Studies, KSBL, Linde Pakistan Limited, Loreal, Lotte Pakistan РТА Ltd., Lucky Cement Limited, Mashreq Bank, MCB Bank Limited, Merit Packaging, NBP, New Horizon, INotre Dame Institute of Education, Omar Jibran Engineering Industries Ltd, Рак Arab Refinery Limited, Рак Libya Holding, PPL, Saif Textile Mills Limited, Shell, Silk Bank Limited, Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company, State Life Insurance Corporation, Transworld, Tufail Chemical Industry, UBL, Uch Power, USAID, WindRose Consultancy.
Working in a Multinational Pharmaceutical company, as Head of Accounts and Company Secretary, Saad is a member of ICAP and CIMA (UK). He possesses numbers of years of experience of preparing Financial Models, their analysis and presentation using MS Excel both within the country and abroad.
He has extensive experience in the areas of budgeting, standard costing, planning and forecasting in SAP environment, besides performance management and financial reporting.
He has also conducted various courses on IFRS and MS Excel from IBP, ICAP and IBA platforms in the past. He has also been associated with IBA as a visiting faculty since 2010.
- Overview of Financial Modelling
- Model Design: Model development process; layout and structure
- Model Inputs: Alternative layouts for model inputs and scenarios
- Model Calculations: Modelling of capital expenditure; depreciation schedules
- Model Ouputs: Integrating outputs with the model assumptions and calculations
- Operations Modelling: Forecasting for revenues, operating expenses & working capital
- Implementation and use of model: Easy navigation across the model
- Introduction to Advanced Financial Modelling
- Model Design: Template approach to ensure consistency
- Model Inputs: Modelling of corporate taxation; debt financing; time control
- Model Calculations: Assets acquisitions/disposals; loan disbursements/payments
- Model Outputs: Creating dashboards, integrating the model
- Model Review: Error handling, dealing with iterations
- Others: Sharing best practices in practical modelling
- Construct a financial model, real-time, under the guidance of a seasoned investment professional
- Identify and incorporate Globally Accepted Best Practises pertaining to financial modelling
- Learn the necessary tool-kit required to prepare decision making dash-boards
- Discuss business cases with a focus on identifying Key Value Drivers required to understand business mechanics
PKR 36,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking