High Performance Leadership Skills - September 07 to 09, 2015
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This program is offered in joint collaboration with the Indian School of Business (ISB)
About the ISB
The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a research-oriented independent management institution that grooms future leaders for India and the world. Its association with the Kellogg School of Management, The Wharton School, MIT Sloan School make it one-of-a-kind in Asia. The school offers a one-year full-time Post Graduate Programme (PGP); short-duration, high-powered Executive Education Programmes for middle and senior-management and CXOs; a 15-month part-time Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) and a 5-year Fellow Programme in Management, the doctoral offering. The original and distinctive research of our faculty members ensure that our programme content is contemporary and global in its perspective, and develops our students' understanding of modern management opportunities and challenges.
The pressures on today's leaders are relentless in terms of expectations from customers, external suppliers, staff and other stakeholders. As a leader, you need an array of managerial and interpersonal skills to cope with these pressures and still ensure favourable results. This programme is specifically designed to help you learn the art and science of high performance leadership and make you a more effective leader who can drive results.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suited for senior leaders who are responsible for managing people and intend to accelerate their leadership learning journey.
The programme will focus on developing the essential skills that leaders need today to drive performance. This includes
- The purpose, role and best practices in leadership
- Mindsets and style that inhibit effectiveness
- Effective team creation and leading
- Leading change in your part of the business
- Coaching teams for optimum performance
- Persuading and influencing to mobilise support and build commitment Conflict management and trust building
- Effective execution of ideas
- The art of building win-win partnerships
- Instituting new work processes and routines for improved Performances
What you will gain
- A clearer understanding of the leader's role and purpose – how to approach work and make decisions, keeping in mind the larger goals and organisational processes
- A better understanding of knowledge and techniques in the areas of relating styles, prioritizing activities, performance management, team building and managing conflict
- Understanding of best practices to effectively lead people through change
- Enhancement of your skills in listening, questioning, giving feedback, conducting meetings, persuasion and influencing others
- Greater insights into your own strengths and areas for Improvement
Mitch Watkins is a visiting faculty from the London Business School and has worked as a consultant with many companies in organisation and management development for over thirty years.
He assists managers develop their organisational strategy and ensures that they have the skills, systems and effective teams to implement their plans. He has worked all over the world with managers from the high-tech, oil, pharmaceutical, construction, manufacturing, publishing, financial services and consulting.
At the London Business School he has lectured on the Executive Interpersonal Skills, Sloane and MBA programmes.
In recent years he has undertaken consultancy assignments for Deloitte, Exxon, Shell International, Reed Elsevier, Diageo, Pfizer and Unilever. He has worked extensively in the UK and Mainland Europe as well as Malaysia, Brazil, Singapore, Mexico, Nigeria, Ghana, the United States and Australia. For the past ten years at the India School of Business he has taught successfully a number of public and bespoke programmes for Senior Managers of major Indian organisations.
Pkr 350,000/- per head Plus 5% WHT
with following discount offering
- 10% Discount for 2 or more than 2 participants from the same organization
- 15% Discount for 5 or more than 5 participants from the same organization
- Fee includes ISB & IBA joint workshop certificate, course material, lunch, refreshments and business networking dinner.
- Only the participants will be allowed for the duration of the programme. Spouse, family and staff will not be permitted to join the participants