Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Skills - April 06-07, 2017
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Negotiation skills are critical whether selling products or services, purchasing supplies negotiating salary, and job requirements or obtaining internal resources for project support.
Participants in this dynamic training learn how to strengthen their negotiation skills through classroom game sessions, extensive role-play and exercises.
They receive one-on-one feedback that helps improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in complex and difficult negotiation sessions. Participants will build skills negotiating individually and in team negotiation environments.
- Senior Managers; Sales Professionals; Entrepreneurs; Engineers;
- Industrial Relations Professionals; HR Heads/Executives;
- Health Care professionals;
- Educators; Customer Service representatives
"The course was delivered to perfection.Past Participants were from:
The trainer motivated and appreciated the participants and developed a need to practice what is learnt."
Mr. Abu Bakar
Hilal Confectionary (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Adamjee Insurance (Pvt.) Ltd.
- AGP (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Agha Khan Health Service, Pakistan
- ARY Group
- DHA Suffa University, Karachi
- Dolmen (Pvt.) Ltd.
- EFU General Insurance
- Engro Corporation Ltd
- Engro Polymers & Chemicals Limited
- Hub Power Station
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Company
- IBA, Sukkur
- ICI Pakistan Limited
- Lotte Pakistan
- MAN Diesel & Turbo
- Marie Stopes Society
- Mashreq Bank
- Midas Clothing Limited
- National Telecommunication Corporation
- Pizza Hut
- Private Power & Infrastructure Board
- Quality Knits Limited
- Sales & Services International
- Samba Bank Limited
- Sui Southern Gas Company
- UCH PowerUnited Energy Pakistan
Dr. Huma Baqai
is a certified trainer in Communication and Presentation Skills. She has a diverse experience ranging from teaching, counselling and academic leadership and trainer to a content developer, anchor, researcher and media consultant. Her area of interest includes Non-Traditional Sources of Conflict, International Political Economy, Liberalism, Secularism, Terrorism and Media. She is working with both National and International Media as an International Relations Experts and Political Analyst since 1999. She is also a core-Group Member & co-coordinator Freedom gates Pakistan, and a member Board of Directors of Women Media Center and democracy assessment group Pildat.
She is currently a Director Public Affairs & Communication and Associate Professor in Department of Social Sciences at IBA.Mr. Syed Ameer H. Rizvi
Expert in Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Negations & Forecasting, ERP & CRM, Business Consulting, Process Analysis and Business Modeling Lecturer, Faculty of Computer Science, IBA, Karachi M.B.A. (General Management), University of the East Manila, Philippines
- Determine behavioral style and how to best interact with others in the negotiation
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Negotiate in person, on the phone, individually and in teams
- Immediately recognize manipulative tactics and how to respond Recognize counterproductive assumptions and positions
- Utilize the phases of negotiation for better outcomes
- Build creative solutions to challenging scenarios
- Role based experiential learning
- Gain greater confidence in handling difficult situations
- Make faster decisions through quicker thinking
- Gain better morale and understanding of personal strengths
- Know that you are doing the best in the circumstances
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking