Strategic Selling - Process Approaches and Techniques - April 6 & 7, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This course will be geared towards enhancing participants' understanding of the sales and customer service process and enhancing selling and serving skills with the prime aim of building and nurturing a customer centric culture. With this key objective in focus, the course emphases will be on sharing sales tactics and customer service techniques and strategies that will help in improving the external sales and service processes and creating a suitable environment for building long-term customer relationships which should result in maximizing customer and organizational value.
Who should attend?
Workshop should be a useful development source for sales and customer service professionals. This includes both front end and back end sales management. In particular, the workshop should be beneficial for Sales Executives and Managers (junior, middle and senior levels), Marketing Managers, Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers.
No prior workshop preparation will be needed. All the material will be provided during the workshop. There may be some light reading involved. If that is the case then the relevant material will be given out during the first day of the workshop.
Agenda: (Time wise allocation of topics)
- Customer Centricity 2 Hours
- Customer needs analysis 2 Hours
- Value creation 2 hours
- Selling Techniques 3 hours
- Selling Strategies 3 hours
- Relationship Development 2 hours
Note: Total workshop time (excluding tea and lunch breaks) will be approximately 14 hours over two days.
Dr. Khurram Sharif:
Resource Development and Marketing Consulting firm. He did his MBA from Lancaster University and his PhD (in Marketing) from Kingston University, United Kingdom. He has taught, trained and consulted in the GCC and the Sub-Continent region. His experience ranges from Pharmaceutical Sales, Vocational Training and Higher Education. He is a master trainer who has worked with a number of international blue chip clients. Dr. Sharif uses 'experiential' approach to training where he involves himself and the participants in the knowledge creation and learning process.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants should be able to incorporate learned tools to improve and further develop their sales management and customer serving skills by:
- Understanding key stages of the sales & customer service process
- Conducting customer needs analysis and formulate an appropriate selling proposition
- Identifying critical success factors within the sales function and effectively manage their implementation
- Creating and effectively managing a sales pitch
- Appreciating concept of 'customer lifetime value' and how to capture it within the sales process
- Understanding and better management of customer relationships and experiences
- Customer Centricity
- Customer needs analysis
- Value creation
- Selling Techniques
- Selling Strategies
- Relationship Development
PKR 40,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking