Uncovering the Powers of Team Building-November 15 & 16, 2017
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
A two day program to empower managers to build and lead outstanding teams.
Managers, team leaders and senior team members who need to effectively lead work groups.
Rizwan Razvi is a management professional and social entrepreneur with over 35 years of diversified sector experience and multiple leadership roles spread across 11 cities and 7 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America.
Industry experience includes International Banking, Cement, Hospitality and bank renovation projects Consultancy where he built and managed large multinational teams, and is the founding President of the National Entrepreneurship Working Group (NEW-G) ─ a multi stakeholder forum to strengthen Pakistan's entrepreneurial ecosystem.
He is an alumnus of Karachi University, Aitchison College and Burn Hall School (Abbottabad) and is proficient in English, French and Urdu.
- Understanding High Performance Teams
- Bruce Tuckman's Five Stages of Team Development
- Leadership techniques for building high performance teams
- The fundamentals of leading high performance teams
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- How best to utilize diverse skills and experiences
- Team conflicts ─ why they arise and how to deal with them
- How teamwork and leadership traits enhance professional and personal growth
- Greater understanding of two traits that provide the foundations for exceptional achievement in career development and personal growth.
- Appreciation of the key elements of team empowerment and the ability to share the knowledge with your teams.
- Capability to develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and other common problems.
- Create a peer network of program participants for sharing challenges, insights, and perspectives.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking