Workshop on Digital Innovation for the Pharmaceutical Industry in Pakistan- October 21, 2017
|Time:||10:00am - 2:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This workshop is part of IBA’s Digital Innovation initiative with a purpose of educating Pakistan’s Pharmaceutical Industry in ways they can transform their capabilities in becoming true Digital Enterprises. Below are a few points to consider
- In 2017, out of the $1 trillion global health market, $200 billion counts for Digital Health. It was $80 billion in 2015.
- Digital Innovation is the biggest growth driver in Pharma. It affects Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Accounting/Finance, Marketing/Sales and all areas of the business.
- Pharma leaders are aware of the disruptive potential of digital, yet 70% struggle to determine the type and nature of digital initiatives that would be needed for their survival and growth.
- Data gathered through digital efforts can aid in compliance, exports, brand image and help overcome the challenges of counterfeits, grey markets and parallel trade, etc.
- Pakistan’s 650 Pharma’s cannot take the $2 billion market share to $5 billion without embracing Digital Thinking.
Who should attend?
Forward-thinking Business Owners, CEO’s, Deputy CEO’s and Group Heads responsible for the future growth and profitability of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical enterprises in Pakistan.
- Digital Futurist/Advisor/Educator, who for the past two decades has been helping global businesses, governments, and academic institutions across the Americas, EMEA and APAC transform and achieve objectives through the use of disruptive and innovative technologies.
- CEO of Transformx.io, a global consultancy focusing on advisory and education in the Digital Innovation space and a graduate level technology professor at DePaul University (USA).
- Previously, Javaid served as a Customer Engagement and Success Leader at Salesforce in USA and held leadership positions at multiple consultancies including EY, PwC.
- Holds a BS in Technology from Purdue University (USA) and a MS in Systems Strategy and Management from Northwestern University (USA).
“He gripped us all from the get go and never lost our attention. One of the most engaging speakers I have ever had the opportunity to be in the presence of.” Mark Somerville, Vice President, Customer Success - Salesforce.com
“His energy is contagious and his grasp of all things digital, customer, innovation and transformation is solid. A true treat to watch him in his craft.” Stacey Kurzendorfer, Director of Business Excellence and Change Management -Marriott Hotels
PKR 25,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking