B2B Selling Skills - August 8 to 10, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
B2B selling is a complex combination of art and science. Understanding customers, what they want requires salespersons to be personally effective and brave themselves to be their company's brand. One has to rally the internal team to win the customers' confidence and garner the customer team's support to Win the Customer. Assessing customer needs and wants with appropriate questioning techniques and effective listening skills, to develop the perfect solution to craft a winning proposal, requires meticulous planning and teamwork. No customer accepts proposal without raising objections. B2B selling requires specialized skills in objection handling and negotiation skills that helps Win the Business. At the end of the day, it all boils down to Relationship Management and your Sales Pipeline management skills. B2B selling is about assessing buyer personalities, transcending professional relationships into customer loyalty and focusing on your sales territory driven by your sales pipeline management skills. All this is punctuated with real life short case studies.
- Build rapport & customer trust, uncover, comprehend and manage customer expectations, create value propositions for the customer, develop and needs-matching proposal, deliver a deal winning presentation, handle objections objectively and convincingly, create a sense of urgency, negotiate fairly to gain a win-win customer commitment, close the deal, understand Key Account Management, learn how to manage your Sales Pipeline and master the art of Relationship Management. At the end of the course, the participant will be more confident, more assuring and most importantly a better salesperson to win orders, increase revenue, achieve targets and retain customers in the long term.
Who should attend?
- You plan to pursue a career in sales or have recently started a sales career;
- From time to time you struggle to achieve your targets;
- You need to inspire your sales team and lead them to deliver peak-performance;
- You have been recently appointed as B2B Sales Manager;
- You have been a B2B Sales Manager and need to refresh your skills with new techniques to coach your sales team;
- You work very closely with front-line salespersons and need to understand the nuances of B2B selling to support the sales team achieve their targets
The dynamics and experiences of the marketplace are carted to the training room, customized and personalized for the audience. That is the unique training value-add you receive and a great learning opportunity for you, beyond just theories and concepts. With over 35 years in B2B and B2C industry and still actively selling, he has worked with global and national companies, selling, managing and leading at ‘C’ level positions including customer service experience management, technology enablement, process management, etc. He has earned the respect of his employers and his customers for his commitment to results and delivering on the promise. He practices what he preaches ‘You have to live with your customer to gain the customer’s trust and you will be measured, not by your product, but by the quality of service you deliver consistently’. He is also an IBA Alumni.
- Win more Customer
- Personal Effectiveness in B2B Selling
- Understanding Sales Conversations
- Understanding & Capturing Customer Expectations
- Discovering the Buyer and Decision Maker
- Win more Business
- Creating Value for the Customer
- Building Your Proposal
- Presenting Your Proposal
- Handling Objections Successfully
- Win more Relationships
- Win-Win Negotiation
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Account Management
- Relationship Management
- Win more Customer
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking