Balanced Scorecard - October 17-18, 2017
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This 2 day workshop provides understanding of the basic concepts of the balanced scorecard as a system used to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the business.
The aimof this workshop is Strategy Deployment & Measurement using the Balanced Scorecard astotranslate strategy into action across four per spectives namely; financial value, customer delivery, internal processes and, learning and growth. In Balanced Scorecard role of HR plays as ignificant partincrafting the over all organizational strategy as astrategic business partner for the over all organizational performance. The program will also topically cover Balanced Scorecard software.
- Gain Awareness of the Balanced Scorecard as asystem for management
- Practice in developing your own Balanced Scorecards
- Establish the organization's state of preparedness for developing afull scale Balanced Scorecard
- Develop of an early pilot model for aScorecard
- Develop ofaplan for commitment and action.
- Business Leaders
- Head of Strategic Planning Department
- Departmental Heads
- Senior Managers
Adamjee Life Assurance Co. Ltd, Haier Pakistan, Hemaya Security Services Company-Qatar, Pak-Suzuki Motor Company, NIFT, Crescent Steel & Allied Products Ltd., Lucky Cement Limited
Dr. Akmal Ataullah
Dr. Akmal Ataullah presently is the directorat Professional Development Center of NUST-PNEC. His major areas of interest include strategic, supply chain, performance, quality, productivity and project management. His practitioner certifications include PEC Professional Engineer, BSI certified Balanced Scorecard Master Professional, ASQ certified Six Sigma Black Belt, PMI certified Project Management Professional, and ISO certified lead auditor. He is activelyinvolvedin professional trainings and consultancies since 2004 and carries vastex periencein handling high profile projects in numerous multinational, private, public and military organizations. He also has experience of leading numerous Six Sigma projects as well as implementation of Balanced Scorecards in various organizations. He pioneered the Technology Assisted Business Innovations (TABI) Group funded by NSFUSA at Michigan State University. Inaddition to teaching post graduate courses on Integrated Management Systems at MSUUSA and various courses at NUST, BU, CASE and NEDUET; he has designed and conducted professional and executive development courses on Project Management, Strategic Management, Performance Management & Appraisals, Six Sigma, Supply Chain Management and Balanced Scorecard for local audience of Pakistan in line with international standards. He is a known orator and has spoken at various conferences locally and abroad and has published number of scholarly works/cases and is on editorial/review board of several scholarly journals.
- Over view of Balanced Scorecard
- Need of Strategic Management
- The Balanced Scorecard Development Process
- Components of the Balanced Scorecard
- Developing Strategy Maps
- Setting Targetsan dmanaging Big Hairy Audacious Goals(BHAGs)
- Change Management-Turning aroundalarge organization
- Advanced Scorecard Development Techniques
- Challenges with performance measurement to day
- Capturing and Aligning Initiatives
- Reporting using the Balanced Scorecard
- The Low HR Performance Trap
- Balanced Scorecard Software
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking