Balanced Scorecard - September 5 - 6, 2016
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This 2 day workshop provides understanding of the basic concepts of the balanced scorecard as a system used to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the business. The aim of this workshop is Strategy Deployment & Measurement using the Balanced Scorecard as to translate strategy into action across four perspectives, namely financial value, customer delivery, internal processes and learning and growth.
In Balanced Scorecard role of HR plays a significant part in crafting the overall organizational strategy as a strategic business partner for the overall organizational performance. The program will also topically cover Balanced Scorecard software.
- Business Leaders
- Head of Strategic Planning Department
- Departmental Heads
- Senior Managers
Adamjee Life Assurance Co. Ltd, Haicr Pakistan, Hcmaya Security Services Company - Qatar, Рак-Suzuki Motor Company, IN I FT, Crescent Steel & Allied Products Ltd., Lucky Cement Limited.
Dr. Nadeem Ishaq
is certified Balanced Scorecard Master Professional from Balanced Scorecard Institute USA with rich experience of Balanced Scorecard design and implementation in Pakistan and abroad. He has worked with several organizations on productivity improvement projects including Strategic/Performance Management, Six Sigma, Shoopfloor re-layouts, Capacity Assessment for large projects inter alia. He also holds certifications including Six Sigma Master Black Belt, PMP & ISO Lead Auditor. He is a well published person with two books and more than two dozen scholarly papers. He is also well travelled and speaks regularly at conferences worldwide.
- Overview of Balanced Scorecard
- Need of Strategic Management
- The Balanced Scorecard Development Process
- Components of the Balanced Scorecard
- Developing Strategy Maps
- Creating Measures/Key Performance Indicators
- Setting Targets and managing Big Hairy Audacious Goals (BHAGs)
- Change Management - Turning around a large org.
- Advanced Scorecard Development Techniques
- Challenges with performance measurement today
- Capturing and Aligning Initiatives
- Reporting using the Balanced Scorecard
- The Low HR Performance Trap
- Balanced Scorecard Software
- Awareness of the Balanced Scorecard as a system for management
- Practice in developing your own Balanced Scorecards
- Establishing the organization's state of preparedness for developing a full scale Balanced Scorecard
- Development of an early pilot model for a Scorecard
- Development of a plan for commitment and action.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking