Digital Innovation for the Next Generation of Customers - May 17 & 18, 2017
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Venue:||IBA, City Campus||Reg Form|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Customers of today enjoy unprecedented power to demand a product and a service in a way they want and in the time they want. Most traditional enterprises are not ready to tackle this new phenomenon where the transformation of the digital kind is not only important but essential for survival. And while most CEO's believe that they have the understanding of this, only 50% of them in the developed world have an execution strategy. The numbers are far less in the developing world which creates a unique opportunity to innovate and get ahead.
The purpose of this workshop is to explore some of these tenants of Digital Innovation and Transformation and guide participants in re-imagining their business approach for the path ahead. Topics covered will dive deep into ways the latest digital technology trends are changing the landscape of global businesses and how large corporations, family businesses, and start-ups can partner and gear their organizations, culture and the foundations of technology to serve the next generation of customers.
- How to define the vision for the next generation Enterprise?
- How to inculcate a culture of innovation across your employees, partners, and customers.
- How to select and deploy the right enterprise level technology tools to align with the new vision?
- How to create governance and center of excellence structures?
- How to succeed with understanding and analyzing data?
- How to partner with nimble and agile start-ups for success?
- How to devise a winning web, mobile and social media strategy?
- How to develop a Customer Success Mindset?
Who Should Attend?
- Company Heads
- Business Unit Heads
- Senior Leaders
- Business Owners who are responsible for the future growth and profitability of their business unit or enterprise.
Participants will walk away with an understanding of the tenants of Digital Innovation and Transformation and some of the ways of going about it. They will hear from leading academics, industry practitioners and thought leaders in this space and can immediately start implementing some of these learnings to achieve success.
Javaid Iqbal is a Digital Futurist, a C-Suite Advisor, a Global Inspirational Speaker and an Educator who for the past two decades has been helping businesses and governments across North America, Europe and Asia transform and achieve objectives through the use of disruptive and innovative technologies. He recently served as a Customer Engagement and Success Leader at Salesforce in North America and is now a co-founder of transformx.io, a global digital transformation consultancy focusing on innovation in the customer space.
Iqbal attended Purdue University for his undergraduate studies in Computer Information Systems Technology and holds a Master's degree in Communication Systems Strategy and Management from Northwestern University where the focus of his academic research was bridging the business, technology and communication gap across global enterprises.
He keynotes at conferences globally on futuristic technological trends in business, academia and government, is passionate about volunteer work, global travel and golf and splits his time between the Americas, MENA and APAC.
Nadeem Hussain - Founder and Coach at Planet N Group of Companies
Jehan Ara - President, Pakistan Software Houses Association for IT & ITES (P@SHA) and The Nest I/O
Zain Suharwardy - Managing Director Daraz Pakistan
Raza Matin - Marketing & Business Consultant, Google Pakistan.
PKR 75,000/- (plus all applicable taxes)
- Curriculum Development
- Research and design of the program
- Study materials and take-away documents thereof
- IBA Workshop Certificates
- Group Photographs
- All lunch and coffee breaks during the program.
- Lecture theatres and team rooms
- Technical support
- Project and program management charges
- Each application will be thoroughly screened, and will only be accepted if deemed suitable for the program. Nominations with incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
Each application will be thoroughly screened, and will only be accepted if deemed suitable for the program. Nominations with incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance of participants to the program along with the invoice. Please ensure that the payment reaches the CEE Office before commencement of the program because seat in the class will only be reserved once the fee is received.
Payment can be made via cheque / bank draft payable to the "Institute of Business Administration, Karachi" at the following address:
Center for Executive Education (CEE)
IBA, City Campus, Garden/Kayani Shaheed Road,
For online payments via credit cards:
From dropdown 1 & 2 please select 'CEE Workshops'
Note: Registration is only confirmed when full payment has been received.