|1. Diploma in Accounting, Finance & Law||2. Diploma in Capital Market|
|3. Diploma in Factory and Warehouse Management||4. Diploma in Family Managed Business|
|Time:||Sat 2:30pm - 9:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm
|Venue:||CEE@IBA,Karachi||Academic Plan Batch September 2017|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809, 1812)|
|Online Forms availability:||July 23, 2017|
|Submission of forms deadline:||August 26, 2017|
|Interviews & Admission offers:||August 29 to September 1, 2017|
|Fee and Document Submission:||September 8, 2017|
|Orientation Ceremony:||September 16, 2017|
|Class commencement:||September 16 2017|
Introducing 4-month management programs in different areas of specialized skills in different management functions. These program will:
- Prepare competent managers who are able to manage functions in different emerging areas of management.
- Bridge the competency gap and to enhance the professionalism of those involved in the industry.
- Transform academic theories into practice.
- Equip the professionals with changing relevance of body of knowledge and sets of skills.
- To develop highly skilled practitioners with an in-depth understanding of strategic, tactical and operational issues due to disruptive dynamism.
- To familiarize the participants with the best practices in the industry (both local and international).
- To cultivate visionary anticipation skills required for successful management.
- To impart study techniques that will help prepare participants for the International certificate examinations, when applied.
- To acquire tools of leadership, problem solving & decision making.
- To establish cost of leadership.
The top leading faculty for the program is drawn from a mix of Academicians, Industry Practitioners and globally renowned professionals.
Programs being offered
- Diploma in Capital Markets [in collaboration with Institute of Financial Markets of Pakistan (IFMP)]
- Diploma in Factory and Warehouse Management [In collaboration with Aman Institute for Vocational Training (Aman Tech)]
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance & Law
- Diploma in Family Managed Business
Who should apply?
- Management level Executives wanting to enhance their skills in the relevant management area.
- Those who are engaged in the specific areas of management. or
- Anyone who opt for Mid-career shift.
Benefits of Diploma Program
This diploma holds following attractive features:
- It will have Global recognition and local relevance.
- It will render its participants with effective managers and decision makers.
- It will the challenges more effectively,
- It will ensure customer orientation without ignoring corporate perspective.
- It will Improve productivity of participant organization.
- Four month weekend programs
- Taught by Leading Academicians and Industry Practitioners
- Soft skills courses integrated with the program
- Case study & Experiential blended learning
- Guest speaker sessions
- Directly mappable to job requirement including latest tools & concepts followed in industries
- A bachelor's degree from HEC recognized educational institution in any area of study.
- An adequate post qualification work experience.
- Admissions will be based on Panel Interviews.
- Each application will be thoroughly screened, and will only be accepted if deemed suitable for the program.
- Nominations with incomplete application forms and incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Learning from the best practices & functions of projects around the world:
- Lecture (Class room & Video Conference)
- Project (Live business cases from the organizations)
- Group Activities / Simulations/ Syndicate
- Visits: Strategic Locations
- Learning Management System
- Guest Speakers
- In-depth study of various projects in Pakistan
- Case Studies
- International Journals
- Text Books
- Download Brochures
Program Fees: PKR 150,000/- (excluding all applicable taxes) 15% discount is offered if paid in full advance
Advanced Payment Schedule Total Total fee in Advance PKR 127,500 Last date of fee submission 08 - September - 2017 Installments Payment Schedule Total Total Fee (if paid in 4 equal installments) PKR 37,500 PKR 37,500 PKR 37,500 PKR 37,500 PKR 150,000 Last Date of fee submission 08-Sep-17 02-Oct-17 03-Nov-17 01-Dec-17
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance of participants to the program along with the invoice.
Please ensure that the payment reaches the CEE Office before commencement of the program because seat in the class will only be reserved once the fee is received.
Payment can be made via cheque / bank draft payable to the "Institute of Business Administration, Karachi" at the following address:
Center for Executive Education (CEE)
IBA, City Campus, Garden/Kayani Shaheed Road,
For online payments via credit cards: https://onlinepayment.iba.edu.pk/
From dropdown 1 & 2 please select 'Executive Education'