Driving Sales through Customer Ascendency - September 7 - 8, 2016
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This Course is designed to focus the need, importance and understanding of Customer Services as per the current competitive and challenging world. The program will aim at building customer service competencies so as to not only satisfy the customers but to delight them. In this course, you will learn how excellence in Customer Services drives Sales and how it can help a company to acquire, develop and retain more profitable customer relationships through broad range of capabilities that address every aspect of the customer experience, which ultimately results in repeat business.
Participants will develop an understanding of how they interact with others, and identify ways of improving relationships in which they are currently feeling stuck. They will de-code problematic behavioral patterns and learn strategies for creating healthier personal and professional relationships.
Sales Managers and Executives, Regional Sales Managers and Sales Directors.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:Customer Services
- Understand and explain the role of a Customer Service in an overall business
- Relate the understanding of Customer Services with the context of real work
- Formulate smart goals and plans to fulfill job tasks and improve the performance
- Serve the Customers with a positive service mindset
- Use problem solving approach to engage and satisfy the customers
- Apply relevant strategies to deal with different types of customers
- Exhibit effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Prepare for and give a sales presentation;
- Deliver your message in a powerful and effective way;
- Explain what a sales objection is and how to handle them;
- Overcome objections and strengthen a relationship;
- Explain how entrepreneurs sell themselves and their business ideas;
- Explain how to manage yourself as a selling professional and to manage your time.
- Relate the understanding of Sells Steps and Sales Cycle with the context of real work
- Use different selling techniques & smart goals to fulfill sales tasks and improve performance
- Initiate and build sales relationships
Shahid Zaki graduated from the University of Southern California, USA in 1976 with a Masters degree in Engineering. He complemented his Engineering degree with a Masters in Business Administration Degree with Majors in Marketing. This combination of a technical and a business degree has given him a technocommercial edge which is critically required for leaders who head businesses which deal in technology. Immediately on return from the United States in 1976, he joined the Philips Pakistan Limited. This was the start of his life long career and professional association with the company. Since then, he has enjoyed working on a number of positions in the company ultimately rising to the position of CEO & Chairman in 2002. Shahid Zaki was responsible for the overall financial, production/manufacturing related, logistic management of all the departments and product divisions in Philips Pakistan including Corporate, Consumer Electronics, Lighting & Domestic Appliances. He also looked after Human Resources in the capacity of Director Human Resource in addition to the current portfolio. This entailed Succession planning, talent resource management and development of senior management. He was also responsible for the Strategic Business Planning for Philips Pakistan, consolidation of the missions of each product division and alignment with overall business directives issued by Asia Pacific Region. During his tenure, Philips Pakistan made recovery from losses and turned profitable. The financial target given to Philips Pakistan was surpassed despite major onslaught of competition. He has during his professional career, continued to develop himself by attending various professional courses and seminars. He continues to pursuing teaching at universities and institution in the quest to remain academically vibrant and remain in touch with ongoing research and development in various disciplines of management and technology. After leaving Philips in 2008, Shahid Zaki worked for a prestigious business school IBA as director executive-MBA still continues to teach various strategic programs as a part of the IBA faculty. He also served at Amantech in the capacity of Executive Director. Amantech is a vocational training institution of Aman foundation.
- Develop Professionalism
- Provide Organizations Introduction and Product Information to Customer
- Provide Assistance to the Customer. (Customer Services)
- Communicate in the Workplace to Support Customers and Team
- Work Effectively in a Customer Service/Sales Environment
- Perform Office Management Functions
- Managing Sales; Achieve Sales Targets and Goals
- Work Place Management
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking