High Impact Train the Trainer - February 23 - 24, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This workshop will help participants gain skills in delivering high impact training sessions by identifying their learning styles and through the use of fun to deliver content. In this two day workshop, participants will learn new ideas, techniques and tools to accelerate learning in training. They will build on their current knowledge and acquire new tactics to engage and involve people in experiential learning. Participants will work in teams to create activity based learning environment that will involve role plays, games and improvisations. Participants will have numerous opportunities for skills practice largely in group settings. Continuous feedback will be provided by the facilitator and participants.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to incorporate learned tools to energise their training programmeby:
- Utilizing collaborative learning tools
- Using experiential learning to engage participants
- Conducting training in a fun and an interactive manner
- Adopting effective communications to motivate participants
- Integrating multiple intelligences in the design & delivery of training
Who should attend?
It is an open workshop which is suitable for professionals who want to polish and enhance their training delivery skills. More specifically, the workshop will benefit Human Resource Management & Development professionals who want to explore and develop fun based approach to training and learning.
Dr. Khurram Sharif
Dr. Sharif is a training consultant with Mega Business Solutions; a Saudi Human Resource Development and Marketing Consulting firm. He did his MBA from Lancaster University and his PhD (in Marketing) from Kingston University, United Kingdom. He has taught, trained and consulted in the GCC and the Sub-Continent region. His experience ranges from Pharmaceutical Sales, Vocational Training and Higher Education. He is a master trainer who has worked with a number of international clients. Dr. Sharif uses experiential approach to training where he involves himself and the participants in the knowledge creation and learning process.
- Purpose of Helping People Learn
- Preparing to Help People Learn
- Presenting to Help People Learn
- Communicating to Engage people
- Promoting the Application of Learning
- Skills Practice Participant Presentations
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking