HR as Strategic Business Partner - May 26-28, 2016
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This workshop is designed to give participants an insight as to the current challenges facing HR and how it can evolve as a Strategic Business Partner.
With the constant drive to be better and faster for the growth of Business, it is critical to realize the pivotal role HR has. This calls for a transformation in the way HR operates and the need to align with Business and key Company decisions.
If the role of HR is established then answering the question" How can HR make the strategic difference?' can be comfortably resolved.
Shakeel Mapara is the Director Human Resources, Training & OD of Sanofi-Aventis Pakistan Ltd. since January 2007 and is based at the Head Office in Karachi, Pakistan. Shakeel Mapara has a Master's Degree in Business Administration. Prior to joining SA he was the Head of Human Resources, at American Express for both their entities, Bank & travel, in Karachi. He started off his career as a Sales Officer in Engro Chemical Pakistan Limited in the Sales & Marketing Department before moving to Human Resources and Purchasing at Engro. He has conducted various training programs on Leadership & Management. He was certified at Amex for the Situational Leadership. He is also a facilitator for Explore, a Global Development program for High Potentials in Sanofi and has trained in various countries.
- Managing change & culture
- Role clarity (the divide between role of manager and role of HR)
- Building HR bridges
- Succession planning
- Right person for the job Compensation
- Staff retention
- Employee Engagement
- The cultural context of work
- HR Heads / HR Managers (Preferably Senior & Middle Management)
- Learning how to be the catalyst for Change.
- Transforming into a HR consultant within a Company.
- Be able to be seen as an arbitrator and being impartial.
- How to drive Culture for better retention.
- To learn how to partner successfully.
- Move from the Typical HR to Modern HR.
- The session will provide the participants an opportunity to evaluate the difference between an effective HR Manager who can bring about a change and add value versus the HR manager who may get used as a door mat. Participant will learn as to what are key characteristics important to make the HR Manager heard in the organization. Training to revolve around:
- How can HR strategically position itself whether it is in a Multinational or a local organization. How it can influence without being seen as aninterference in the business. How all elements of HR be it Training, Recruitment, OD, Compensations are seen as adding value and not seen as being stereo typed.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking