Managerial Communication Strategies for Success - February 12 - 13, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Gain confidence in discussing business related topics by mastering "The You Attitude" whether its marketing, sales, advertising, globalization, finances and information technology by learning key communication skills such as how to give presentations, express opinions articulately, address customer complaints and handle tough Q&A sessions.
It is all about effective communication in both internal and external business environment.
- Senior & Middle level Business professionals
- Managers, Engineers
- Sales & marketing professionals
- Administrative and support staff, or
- Anyone who wants to advance his/her career through better communications.
Dr. Huma Baqai
is a certified trainer in Communication and Presentation Skills. She has a diverse experience ranging from teaching, counseling, academic leadership and trainer to a content developer, anchor, researcher and media consultant. Her area of interest includes Non-Traditional Sources of Conflict, International Political Economy, Liberalism, Secularism, Terrorism and Media. She is working with both National and International Media as an International Relations Experts and Political Analyst since 1999. She is also a core-Group Member & co-coordinator Freedom gates Pakistan, and a member Board of Directors of Women Media Center and democracy assessment group Pildat. She is currently Director Public Affairs & Communication and Associate Professor in Department of Social Sciences at IBA.
The key objectives for this interactive workshop cover the following topics:
- Communication: A Survival Skill
- Getting Over the Fear Factor
- The Seven C's of Effective Communication
- Effective Communication in Business
- Business Communication & the Global Context
- Group Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Image Management
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking