Neuro Marketing - Nov 13-14, 2015
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Neuromarketing is the study of brain's response to Advertising and Branding. It helps companies learn why consumers make decisions they do and what parts of the brain are motivating them to do so.
95% of all thought occurs in our subconscious mind!
Citi, Google, HP and Microsoft as well as soda water companies, brewers, retailers, manufacturers, creative and media companies have all been exploring Neuromarketing.
The workshop will un-veil Neuromarketing techniques that would help marketers penetrate consumers mind for successful launches, greater market share and margins!
Who Should Attend?
- Brand Management
- PR and Marketing Professionals
- Branding Enthusiasts
Ever wondered why Cheetos orange dust gets smeared all across your face and fingers while you devour them.
Coke mimics a sexy feminine for its body!
How simple daily emotional in-sights make Titan –Raga a brand to remember?
What makes Virgin stand-out with its dark-marooned branding?
Why fashion models (Victoria secrets) pose with an ambiguous expression on their face?
The brain releases love hormones when it touches an I-phone. Do you know why?
Do you know the psychological origin of Golden Arches of McDonalds?
When IKEA changed its in-store display to rounded edges, sales rose by 15%. Why?
Citizen Bank in US utilized "Neuroplasticity" to "prime" walk-in customers through music, fragrance and images.
How Hugo Boss from P & G uses "Sensory Branding"?
Visiting Faculty, IBA, Karachi & Chief Branding Officer-Brand Image, brings with him 30+ years of corporate exposure from Pakistan mainly from Multi-National Companies: Unilever, DHL, FedEx, etc. in senior marketing positions to corporate leadership. Mahmud has been conducting Training and Development programs for Banks, MNCs, local conglomerates, IBP, PIQC and leading T&D organizations. Market research, training, and consultancy projects for BBC, United Nations, Hoechst, Millat Tractors, ICN, Aga Khan Health Services, Milupa Foods, Berger Paints, Ciba Geigy, GETZ - local & international, Pfizer, Sandoz, Searle, GSK, Sanofi-Aventis, Herbion, Genix, Nabi Qasim, Barrett Hodgson and NGOs are few of the key programs undertaken by him. Also an IBA Graduate with major in Marketing, Mahmud is teaching in Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi since 2001. He has also attended various seminars and conferences in US, Europe, Middle East and South East Asian countries on Branding, Brand-based communications, Creativity in advertising, influencing consumer behavior through psychological modules and leadership evaluation and awareness process.
- How the 3-brains in our mind work to take purchasing decisions?
- Mastering Neuromarketing tools to make brands excel in the market.
- Learn "Priming" to influence consumer behavior.
- Designing marketing campaigns with the mantra "Brain loves curves and hates sharp edges".
- Understanding how "Golden ratio" is used in logo development to captivate the mind?
- How through music, fragrance and "natural settings" retailers may grab more customers?
- Pricing that inspires consumers to buy more at your price.
- How Somatic Markers become "anchors" for brands?
- Learn how "Neouroplasticity" drive consumers towards brands?
- Why "contrast" allows the brain to make quick, risk-free decisions?
- How Neuromarketing makes the "audience" want to "act" rather than "think"?
- "Minimilism"-saying more with less-makes brands stand-out.
- Brands through "storytelling" carve an easy way into minds!
- Brain loves images and emotions!
- How to unleash the power of "Nostalgia"?
- "Sensory branding" makes brands "power packs".
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking