Open Enrollment Programs - CEE
Registration Cancellation Policy (No-Show Policy)
CEE@IBA relies on your attendance to make important arrangements for the workshop.
CEE understands that circumstances may arise requiring a organization/participant to cancel and/or reschedule their workshop registration, the following conditions and refunds will apply:
- The registered participant/organization may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop (in which they are registered) at any time before the workshop first day, at no charge;
- One workshop date reschedule is permitted at no charge if made 5 working days prior to the workshop; (This will apply upon the condition where the same workshop is schedule within 6 months of the workshop);
- 100% refund for cancellations outside 3 working days from the workshop commencement date;
- 75% refund for cancellations received within 3 working days (inclusive) prior to the workshop;
- Regrettably, no refunds for cancellations on the day of the workshop;
- Refunds cannot be made for participant no-shows.
There may be a waiting list of people who want to attend. The only exception will be for registrants who are unable to attend because of a family emergency or inclement weather or other reasons beyond human control.
Workshop registration is only confirmed when full payment has been received from a participant.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (via, email, fax or mail) to the CEE.
Workshop Cancellation Policy (Workshops cancelled by CEE)
CEE reserves the right to cancel workshops if there are not enough people registered or because of inclement weather and other reasons beyond CEE’s control. If CEE needs to cancel a workshop, participants will be notified at least 3 days prior to the first day of the scheduled workshop and CEE will immediately issue refunds. All deposits, including the registration fee will be refunded IN FULL if we cancel a workshop due to low enrollment or instructor scheduling conflicts.
Rescheduled workshop information will be sent via email.
CEE reserves the right to cancel a workshop at the discretion of the IBA or the Director CEE.