About Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programs
Post Graduate Diploma programs are a mix of case based and activity based programs, taught by a mix of Industry Practitioners and IBA Faculty at the IBA Center for Executive Education. The following PGD programs are offered during weekends to cater the needs of the working professionals:
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Management
- Business Administration (only offered Client Specific)
Each PGD is spread over a span of 1 year, which includes 3 semesters, 4 courses per semester with 36 credit hours, a live project and practicum.
The curriculum is designed based on several years of research through various stakeholder surveys and focus groups. Each program is focused towards its area and includes the practical activities, real life learning, simulations, guest speaker sessions, LMS & web conference from the leading academic institution for executive education, industry trips and action learning projects while encouraging critical thinking and practical application of knowledge.
Each program is relevant and applicable as in local environments. Increase scope of employability of the participants in local or global scenario.
The adaption of latest pedagogy in each PGD will provide students with best combination of local scenarios and International best practices.
The studies will also be augmented by online learning facility through learning Management System.
- 16 years education with three years' post qualification work experience or
- 14 years education with six years' post qualification work experience
In any subject from HEC recognized university
- Students will be able to equip with a wide range of global business concepts, allowing them to achieve in-depth understanding of the fast developing field.
- Students will learn procedures, concepts and theories associated to practical issues in modern organizations to become a responsible manager.
- Students will also learn to manage change within an organization and will be able to demonstrate the best ways to manage teams and workplace.
- Bridging the competency gap and to enhance the professionalism of those involved in the industry
- Combination of academic theory with practice
- Equip them to run respective functions efficiently in local and global environment.
- First Batch 2010-11 - 30 Participants
- Second Batch 2011-12 - 35 Participants
- Third Batch 2013-14 - 35 Participants
- Fourth Batch 2015-16 - 35 Participants
This program can be tailored for your organization. Contact us for further details
|Online Forms availability||October 1, 2020|
|Submission of forms deadline||November 20, 2020|
|Test and Interviews:||November 29, 2020|
|Interviews||December 5 & 6, 2020|
|Fee and Document Submission||December 13, 2020|
|Orientation Ceremony||January 2, 2021|
|Classes commence||January 4, 2020|