Building Effective Workplace Teams- December 13 & 14, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
People in every workplace talk about building the team, working as a team, and my team, but few understand how to create the experience of team work or how to develop an effective team.In a team-oriented environment, you contribute to the overall success of the organization even though you have a specific job function and you belong to a specific department. But we need to differentiate this overall sense of teamwork from the task of developing an effective intact team that is formed to accomplish a specific goal.
Effective teams produce outcomes that surpass what individuals can accomplish on their own. However, even the best teams encounter problems that hinder their collective accomplishments. This training program addresses the key aspects of building effective workplace teams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers who are responsible for the performance of teams, task forces, or autonomous work groups and team leaders and members from any industry.
Syed Rizwan Razvi is a Management professional and social entrepreneur with over 35 years of diversified sector experience and multiple leadership roles spread across 11 cities and 7 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America. His Industry experience includes International Banking, Cement, Hospitality and bank renovation projects Consultancy where he built and managed large multinational teams, and is the founding President of the National Entrepreneurship Working Group (NEW-G), a multi stakeholderforum to strengthen Pakistan's entrepreneurial ecosystem. He is an alumnus of Karachi University, Aitchison College and Burn Hall School (Abbottabad) andproficient in English, French and Urdu.
- Understand why teams and teamwork is so important to today's organizations
- Learn and develop strategies and techniques for building strong teams and creating successful team dynamics
- Improve team productivity by understanding how to navigate the stages of team development
- Develop practical skills for leading and motivating team members
- Build strategies for coping with team challenges
- Types of Workplace Teams
- Tuckman's Five Stages of Team Development
- Impact of Leadership, Technology and Culture on the Performance of 21st Century Teams
- The Essential Elements for Building High Performance Workplace Teams
- Common Team Dysfunctions and Conflict Resolution
- Brief Overview of Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Inclusive of Course material IBA Workshop Certificate Lunch Refreshments & Business networking