Ken Blanchard's Coaching Essentials - October 25, 2017
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
The Ken Blanchard's "Coaching Essentials®" is an international training program designed for managers who want to engage in coaching conversations with their people to help them become self-reliant performers.
Coaching Essentials® is a four-part journey that travels through LAUNCH, LEARN, PRACTICE and MASTER. During this journey, managers will learn and practice structured coaching conversations that will help their direct reports to be effective and independent. During the workshop, managers will learn and practice the Coaching Process and the Essential Coaching Skills that support all coaching conversations. Adding coaching to your management skills is critical for building strong working relationships in which managers engage in the development and performance conversations that will help their team members to perform at their best.
Shuja Shams is a certified Ken Blanchard Trainer.
Shuja is a business graduate from IBA Karachi and has more than twenty years of professional work experience, primarily in the areas of Human Resource Management and Operations Management. Starting his career with ICI Pakistan Limited as a Management Trainee in 1997, he also worked for other prestigious organizations including Engro and Mobilink on various local and international assignments at senior management levels. Shuja's last assignment was with Mobilink as Director HR Business Partners. At Mobilink, he also worked in Amsterdam on an international assignment with Veon (Mobilink's principals) with Group HR as HR Project Leader and conducted project rollout workshops at other international business units of Veon at Amsterdam, Rome, Moscow, Keiv, Astana, Dhaka and Islamabad.
He is also associated with IBA Karachi as a visiting faculty and conducts lectures on Strategic Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, and Organizational Behavior & Leadership.
Currently Shuja works as CEO and Principal Consultant at Excepace (Pvt.) Limited which is a channel partner of Blanchard Leadership Group in Pakistan.
Coaching Essentials® is a one-day face-to-face workshop that includes compelling visuals and materials, engaging videos, and proven learning activities. Also included is a four-step coaching process to help learners put their new skills into practice back at work. The program teaches managers how to identify when a coaching style will be most helpful and how to coach effectively.COACHING PROCESS
- Connect – Build trust and positive relationships
- Focus – Identify topics and goals
- Activate – Collaborate to develop a plan for action
- Review – Clarify agreements and discuss accountability
- Listen to Learn
- Inquire for Insight
- Tell Your Truth
- Express Confidence
Who Should Attend?
The Ken Blanchard's 'Coaching Essentials®' program is an international training program designed for middle and senior management employees who want to engage in coaching conversations with their people to help them become self-reliant performers. Participants will get Ken Blanchard's training certificate upon successful completion of this one day program.
- Adopt the proper mind-set for coaching
- Increase the quality of conversations
- Accelerate individual and team progress toward objectives
- Create an environment of trust that nurtures the development of others
- Leverage four coaching skills that develop self-reliance in others
- Apply the four-step coaching process that results in clear agreements and action
- Identify when coaching is needed to help others reach a higher level of performance
The Participant Kit materials are:
- Ken Blanchard's proprietary 'Coaching Essentials®' Participant Workbook.
- Ken Blanchard's "Coaching Conversation Guide".
- Ken Blanchard's proprietary Coaching Essentials® "At a Glance" ready reference post training job aid.