Custom Focused Sales - April 1-2, 2019
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1812, 1809)|
If you are trying to sell everything to everyone, then you are possibly not selling anything. Organizations and customers at times fail to understand customer needs and go on selling standard products/services via standard methodologies. This results in drop in customer satisfaction leading to subsequent drib in revenue lines.
The objective of this training is to organize a workshop for corporate clients to train them on methodologies for customer oriented selling, breaking off from traditional focus on products and a renewed focus on customers and their problems and needs. This training will be aided by storytelling of best corporate practices in today's sales as well as simulations and activities.
25 years of experience in Sales & Marketing in diverse industries including banking, telecom, chemicals and engineering with corporations like CitiBank, Mobilink and IIL.
MBA, Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
B.E Mechanical, NED University of Engineering & Technology, KarachiAbid Iqbal
Over 7 years of experience in B2B sales, International sales and IT products and solution sales.
MBA, Institute of Business Administration Karachi
World Islamic Economic Forum Young Fellow, 2013
- Conventional VS Customer Focused Strategies for Engagement – 3 hours
- Awareness Questionnaire – 2 hours
- Buyer Persona –2 hours
- Mapping Buyer Journey – 2hours
- Building Customer Value Chain – 2 hours
- Business Case Simulation – 3 hours
- Conventional VS Customer Focused Strategies for Engagement
- Awareness Questionnaire
- Buyer Persona
- Mapping Buyer Journey
- Building Customer Value Chain
- Business Case Simulation
- Theoretical Presentation
- Explanation Videos
- Activities and Role Plays
- Written Assessment
- Business cases
How will you (participant) benefit?
- Analyze their usual engagement approach with the one that is focused on customer
- They will learn how to collect meaningful customer information in a general conversation without being discreet.
- They will learn how to map buyer's journey and create a value chain for customers accordingly, which is expected to improve their sales numbers.
- They will get the opportunity to improve on their sales pitch that they use in their respective jobs.
Who should attend?
- Lower to middle management sales professionals from B2B and B2C (FMCGs, IT, Automotive, Engineering, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Electric, etc.) industries.
PKR 45,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking