Diploma in Accounting, Finance & Law - Fri-Sat
|Time:||Fri 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Sat 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Sat 6:00pm – 9:00pm
|Admissions:||2nd October, 2019|
|Online Forms availability||2nd October, 2019|
|Submission of forms deadline||15th December, 2019|
|Interviews & Admission offers||21st December, 2019|
|Fee and Document Submission||24th December, 2019|
|Orientation Ceremony||3rd January, 2020|
|Class commencement||3rd January, 2020|
The "Diploma in Accounting, Finance & Law" is a program that provides an opportunity for those who have some background in accounting and finance and currently deal with development of financial information in mid tiers. Aim is to enhance their proficiency so that financial information that reaches the top echelons is relevant, reliable and is on time. The program is expected to provide solid foundation in terms of knowledge and experience to build or extend their understanding of topics such as financial accounting, managerial accounting, control environment, auditing, reporting, corporate finance and business laws.
- To develop highly skilled practitioners with an in-depth understanding of strategic, tactical and operational issues due to disruptive dynamism.
- To familiarize the participants with the best practices in the industry (both local and international).
- To cultivate visionary anticipation skills required for successful management.
- To impart study techniques that will help prepare participants for the International certificate examinations, when applied.
- To acquire tools of leadership, problem solving & decision making.
- To establish cost of leadership.
- Systems context of business
- Essentials of Business Laws, Control Environment and External Audit
- Assessing and valuing business performance and presenting management information reports
- Cash Flow Statements analysis and creating pro-forma cash flows
- Developing Annual Reports
- Essentials of Treasury Management
- Imperatives of Cost Accounting
- Decision making using management accounting information
- Making Financing choices
- Capital budgeting decisions
Who Should Attend?
Diploma in Accounting, Finance & Law is ideal for those individuals who have basic qualification in the discipline of accounting and finance and are currently employed in mid tiers of finance and accounts department of their organization.
Upon completion, a participant will:
- Learn how to effectively apply financial analysis techniques.
- Improve effectiveness in communicating with finance colleagues
- Acquire diverse understanding of the subject matter to contribute significantly towards financial decision making.
The course aims to develop individuals thorough;
- Class room lectures and participative discussions.
- Projects and Presentations by participants
- Group activities by participants
- Sharing of knowledge and experience by guest speakers
- Specially developed study material and case studies
An applicant must have:
- A bachelor's degree from HEC recognized educational institution in accounts and finance.
- An adequate post qualification work experience.
- Admissions will be based on Panel Interviews.
- Each application will be thoroughly screened and will only be accepted if deemed suitable for the program.
- Nominations with incomplete application forms and incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Program Fees: PKR 90,000/- (excluding all applicable taxes) Payment Schedule Total Total fee of Basic and Advanced Module PKR 90,000 Last date of fee submission 24th December, 2019 Basic Module Fee 45,000 Last date of fee submission 24th December, 2019 Advanced Module Fee 45,000 Last date of fee submission 24th December, 2019
- Admission fees PKR 1000/-
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance of participants to the program along with the invoice. Please ensure that the payment reaches the CEE Office before commencement of the program because seat in the class will only be reserved once the fee is received.
Payment can be made via cheque / bank draft payable to the "Institute of Business Administration, Karachi" at the following address:
Center for Executive Education (CEE)
IBA, City Campus, Garden/Kayani Shaheed Road,
For online payments via credit cards:
From dropdown 1 & 2 please select 'Executive Education'