Workshop on FACTORY MANAGEMENT - 4 to 5 Aug, 2015
Center of Executive Education (CEE) at IBA hosted a two days’
workshop on ‘Factory Management’ held from 4 to 5 August 2015 at
CEE, IBA City Campus.
This workshop was conducted by Mr. Nasir Mehmood who is a mechanical engineer from the NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi. He has over 35 years of local and international field experience working with different industries including metal works, trailer manufacturing, food industry, textiles, pharmaceutical, etc.
The purpose of this workshop was to provide progressive organizations with insight of latest productivity tools used in Factory Management. The workshop was specially designed for business leaders desirous of improving their performance and who are intensively engaged in cost reduction and process improvements. World Class Factory Management was the focal point of the program.
The key objectives for this interactive workshop cover the following topic:
• Overview of Factory Management
• Paradigm Shift towards World Class Manufacturing
• Kaizen and Problem-Solving Tools
• Measuring and Improving Performance
• Best practices in Inventory Management
• Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
• Warehousing, Storage & Material Handling
• World Class Maintenance
• Compliance and Factory Laws
SOME PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS:
• International Textile Limited
• Tecno Pack Telecom (Pvt.) Limited
• K-Electric Limited
• J.A.K law Associates
• Al-Shams food
• Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd
• Getz Pharma
• Trainer has listened to questions very calmly and explained very efficiently with examples.
• A very useful workshop which cleared a lot of questions arising in a day-to-day factory management role at our workplace. It would be ideal if we can have a soft copy of the presentation.
• The course is more knowledgeable for me and I utilize this in my career growth as well as organization growth.