Training of Staff of Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) by HEC Pakistan under Tertiary Education Support Program (TESP)
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Institute of Business Administration, Karachi signed a contract under HECs Tertiary Education Support Program (TESP) for trainings of 700 Executives from HEIs of Pakistan. Under this contract Center for Executive Education will provide the complete solutions of training including faculty, course development, delivery, feedback and course administration. Mr. Asad Khan, Program Director Tertiary Education Support Program & Dr. Ishrat Husain, Dean & Director, IBA, Karachi signed the contract at IBA, Main Campus.
The following programs will be delivered from 27 May 2015 to 30 August 2015 at IBA, Main Campus:
- Project Planning, Implementation & Evaluation
- Leadership and Change Management
- Human Resource Management & Socialization of HR
- Financial Management
- IT Management
- Teach Staff/Faculty/ORICs to develop & Assess Research Proposals
- Introducing the Concept of Intellectual Property and IP Road Show
IBA's distinguished faculty will deliver these programs. The faculty is a mix of IBA Full-Time, Visiting, Adjunct and Industry Practitioners.