People Analytics and Dashboards - October 17 & 18, 2019
|Time:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1809, 1812)|
Creating visibility and insights on people related strategic and operational challenges in the organizations is one of the key expectations from HR professionals from the management. "HR Analytics and Dashboarding" is a one-day training program designed to helps HR professionals in analyzing key areas of HR Value Chain and creating insightful dashboards, with the mindset of organizational decision-making enabler on HR challenges for the management.
Overall, the program is divided in to two main parts. During the first half before lunch. Participants will learn the fundamentals of creating interesting and insightful HR dashboards through a robust framework of "Define, Collect, Analyze & Create. In the second half they will practice and develop dashboards around complete HR Value Chain and create insightful HR Dashboards based on some real-life interesting workplace scenarios and data.
- HR Value Chain.
- Understanding the concept of Analytics.
- What makes a People-KPI meaningful?
- Concept and application of drill-down.
- Looking at things from Management's eye.
- How to create insights on hidden and potential HR challenges.
- Various approaches to present the Analytics.
- Organizational Pulse through a balanced people dashboard.
Shuja Shams is a certified Ken Blanchard Trainer.
Shuja is a business graduate from IBA Karachi and has more than twenty years of professional work experience, primarily in the areas of Human Resource Management and Operations Management. Starting his career with ICI Pakistan Limited as a Management Trainee in 1997, he also worked for other prestigious organizations including Engro and Mobilink on various local and international assignments at senior management levels. Shuja's last assignment in corporate sector was with Mobilink as Director HR Business Partners. At Mobilink, Shuja also worked in Amsterdam on an international assignment as HR Project Leader and conducted project rollout workshops at Rome, Moscow, Keiv, Astana and Dhaka.
Currently Shuja works as Lead Consultant at Excepace Consulting, which provides Consulting, Training and Executive Coaching services. Shuja is also a Ken Blanchard's certified trainer for the following international training programs: Situational Leadership, Coaching Essentials, Building Trust, First Time Manager and Blanchard Management Essentials.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for all HR managers and professionals who would like to enhance their competency of reporting HR related information for the purpose of benchmarking and future oriented decision making on people related challenges in the organization backed by sophisticated analytics.
How will you (participant) benefit?
Following are the learning outcomes for the participants, after attending the workshop they will be able to:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge and practical insights of every step in the HR analytics process cycle.
- Learn the most effective way to visualize and present data and translate outcomes into actionable insights.
- Develop and implement a people analytics strategy across complete HR value Chain.
- Know where to extract (HR) data, common data formats and how to work with data
- Construct, design and measure HR metrics, analyze HR related data, connect the dots, visualize and effectively communicate analytics outputs.
- Understand and able to turn operational/strategic requirements into people analytics questions & requirements, define problem statements and set people analytics objectives.
- Bring value to both HR function and business as a whole.
PKR 30,000/ + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking