Building Profitable Hospital Supply Chains
Gateway to solutions that will take your hospital's supply chain to excellence!
|Workshop Dates||April 6 to 8, 2021|
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1809, 1812, 1808, 1804)|
Towards the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the principles of supply chain management pivoted in local Pakistani Context
2. Unravel the bottlenecks in a typical Hospital's Supply Chain and identify workable solutions
3. Learn how to design and develop an efficient hospital supply chain
4. Discuss the intricacies of managing hospital supplies efficiently
5. Leverage the SCM Framework to reduce the Inventory Costs
6. Implement appropriate Forecasting Approaches to adequately match the supply and demand in Hospital Supply Chains
7. Identify standards, best practices, and appropriate technology relevant to hospital supply chain management for achieving excellence
8. Understand the role of Leadership in managing Hospital Supply Chains
9. Distinguish peculiarities of global, local, public, and private hospitals' supply chain management
Motivation for Hospitals and Individuals:
1. Hospital Management aspiring their staff to identify the possible improvements in their existing supply chains to enhance their profitability.
2. Professionals looking for localized hospital supply chain management solutions.
3. Participants are encouraged to join the workshop with the current issues they are facing in managing their hospital's supply chain. These can be raised during the sessions to seek faculty's advice.
4. Certificate of Participation for Participants.
Who should attend?
- Healthcare Managers at all levels within Health Systems and Primary Care Sector
- Staff of Private and Public Sector Hospitals
- Professionals in Executive and Managerial roles in primary and community care facilities
- General Practitioners, Family Physicians, Family and Community Nurses, and all other professionals delivering services in the primary care sector
- Members aspiring to be part of Hospital Management Teams.
Multiple Hospital Audits & Consultancies by following Faculty in Pakistan
Dr. Mir Uzair Hashmi, CEO, Healthcare Management Consultants; Visiting Faculty at IBA Karachi; Certified Hospital Waste Management Professional; Implemented Hospital Management Information Systems. Member: American College of Healthcare Executives; Have been on the Advisory Boards of renowned Local Hospitals
Dr. Rameez Khalid, CPSM, CQSSBB, PMP, OCP, Designed PGD Supply Chain Management Program, Member HEC's NCRC on SCM Programs, Audited various Hospitals in Karachi for Sindh Healthcare Commission (SHCC) and Faculty Member at IBA, Karachi. Member: APICS, ISM, PEC, Board of Faculty IBHM, DUHS.