CEE-IBA hosted a two-day workshop on 'Compensation & Benefits Management'
Center for Executive Education (CEE), IBA, Karachi hosted a two-day workshop on 'Compensation & Benefits Management' on October 09 & 10, 2019 at IBA City Campus.
This program played a vital role in motivating employees to increase organizational productivity.
The topics were very carefully chosen to provide the HR professionals with a comprehensive view and learning around critical aspects of compensation and benefits management that can be replicated based on the needs of the organization.
The workshop was conducted by Mr. Hussain Adenwala.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Comprehend and analyze the components of compensation and benefits
- Become conversant on the changing trends in C&B practices at leading organizations
- Able to strategize C&B package by linking with business objectives
- Build a basic understanding of the technical aspects of C&B function such as job evaluation methodologies, S&B surveys, salary administration program and other financial aspects
- Learn the art of linking C&B elements with organization goals
- Recognize the growing importance C&B initiatives to attract, retain and motivate talent
- Able to provide C&B solutions that create a win-win equation for the company and the employees
- Capable to design and introduce innovative benefit plans
- Able to leverage the non-monetary benefits to add value to the overall C&B package
- Communicate with impact the Total Reward Program to the employees
Afshan Kashif, AM HR : Great session WRT learning & new concepts very much classification was given on pay funds, etc which was my moto to attend. Special thanks to the teacher who has knowledge on the subject and market awareness
Fiza Wajid, Manager HR : Overall session was good, class concepts & its impact were clear