CEE – IBA Conducts Certificate Program in Procurement Management Approved by SPPRA
The Center for Executive Education (CEE) at IBA Karachi organized a five days' workshop on understanding generally "Procurement Management" and specifically "Public Procurement Framework and Regulations in Sindh". Held from December 16 to 20, 2019. The program equipped procurement managers, officers and interested professionals with a solid understanding of "Procurement Management under SPPRA Rules" through examples and case studies. It fulfilled the mandatory eligibility requirement of SPPRA regarding carrying out procurements and allied functions.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Learning phases of the procurement life cycle from both buyers and sellers' perspectives;
- Understanding of key issues and best practices in procurement management;
- Understanding different procurement methods;
- Selecting the right procurement method with the aid of theories, principle, and tools;
- Preparing and evaluating bidding documents;
- Exposure to tons of real-time cases and examples, and;
- Transformation into Life-long Learners as exposed to Global Certifications and Associations
Following faculty was involved in this program, all of them certified by SPPRA for the Procurement Management.
- Mohsin Patel
- Mohammad Sohaib Saleem
- Dr. Rameez Khalid
- Dr. Shahid Mir
- Dr. Faisal Iradat
Ahad Islam (Independent Candidate)
It was a wonderful experience of my life. I will thank IBA for this great training session as per SPPRA. All the trainers were very much confident and highly experienced.
Maryam Iqbal (Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Ltd.)
Overall experience with the administration of IBA is excellent and all the staff is very supportive.
Manzoor Hussain (Secretary Governor House)
It was an excellent experience for me overall. I had firsthand experience of the quality learning that IBA instills for the first time. It was excellent.