CEE-IBA hosted a two-day customized training on 'Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Skills' for Khaadi
Center for Executive Education (CEE), IBA, Karachi hosted a two-day customized training on 'Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Skills' for Khaadi.
The workshop was held on February 27 & 28 2020 at IBA City Campus. A total of 13 participants from Khaadi attended this training. By the end of this program, each candidate was equipped with faster decision making, boosted confidence in handling difficult situations and advanced understanding of the concepts of negotiation.
This program was led by Dr. Huma Baqai, Associate Dean, Faculty of Business Administration and an Associate Professor of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts at IBA Karachi. She is also a Certified Corporate trainer from the International Academy for Leadership, Gummers Bach, Germany.
Following Topics were covered in this workshop:
1. Determine the behavioral style and how to best interact with others in the negotiation
2. Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
3. Negotiate in person, on the phone, individually and in teams
4. Immediately recognize manipulative tactics and how to respond
5. Recognize counterproductive assumptions and positions
6. Utilize the phases of negotiation for better outcomes
7. Build creative solutions to challenging scenarios
8. Role-based experiential learning