Compensation & Benefits Management - April 17 & 18, 2018
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
Compensation and Benefits (C&B) comprises of a major chunk of the organizational budget. Withgrowing cost impact, there is an enormous demand for innovative C&Bsolutions as current economic and business conditions demand shift from traditional compensation practices.
A balanced C&B program has considerable impact on an organization's effectiveness by attracting and retaining the right talent, encouraging a culture of pay-for-performance and designing competitive compensation plans. Likewise, a well-designed C&B package is important to motivate the employees to increase the organizational productivity.
This program is designed to integrate both standard practices and changingtrends in C&B management that can be replicated to add Big Value to your organization.The topics arecarefully selected to provide the HR professionals with a comprehensive view and learning around critical aspects of C&B man-Institute of agement.
- HR Professionals
Mr. Hussain Adenwala:
Hussain is an accomplished HR professional with over 25 years of HR leadership roles at Eli Lilly, GSK and Gillette with solid contributions to his credit from people development to conceptualization, designing and implementation of wide range of HR processes such as compensation and benefits (C&B), performance and incentive management, etc.Many of his designed processes have been recognized as Best Practices and replicated in various countries.
He has hands on experience on working on the harmonization of C&B elements and HR policies & processes during mergers, designing pay structures and job grading system. He has facilitated and moreover conducted salary & benefits surveys and is well regarded as a C&B expert in the country.
Hussain has worked in the capacity of Associate Director Compensation Asia Pacific and Middle East and was part of global compensation team at Eli Lilly. In that role he was consulting for countries in Asia Pacific, Middle-East and South Africa. Currently, he is Director & HR Consultant at HRFIRST, an HR consultancy firm.
He is an MBA in general management and has acquired learning in HR Strategic and Leadership programs from Australia, USA, Europe and China. Many of his HR Best Practices have been adopted in many countries across Asia and Middle-East.
What do professionals enjoy the most?
1. Cross industry C&B practices are debated – Good Practices are packed as Take-Aways!
2. Real-life exercises are developed that prompts their learning
3. HR Professionals receive on-spot ideas & solutions to the challenges they face
4. Theory sleeps at the back bench &Professional Experience leads the way
5. The Facilitator’s global experience sharing and changing C&B trends at leading organizations
Fascinated - - - Keep Reading; The HR Professionals will be able to:
• Align the C&B Strategy with strategic goals & company objectives
• Understand & use varied methods of Job Evaluation & the relevant changing global trends
• Develop a Salary Administration Program for the organization
• Design Salary Structure / Pay-Bands; quick learning through well-designed exercises
• Critically analyze Salary & Benefits surveys – leverage reports for competitive advantage
• Develop critical guidelines to effectively manage salary review decisions and outliers
• Strike a good balance between internal equity and external parity
• Strengthen the link between pay and performance (the real game changer)
• Design Incentive programs – keep check on growing fixed payroll cost & convert to variable pay
• Learn the most current changing trends in managing salary review cycle& benefits preference • Focus on diversified aspects while designing benefits (financial aspects, ROI, cost-benefit analysis, affordability &sustainability)
• Monetize benefits - creating a win-win equation for employer and employee
• Leverage use of Rewards & Recognition programs
• Communicate Total Reward Communication - Branding & Merchandizing your Pay Package
PKR 45,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking