Current Good Manufacturing Practices(cGMP) in Pharmaceuticals - Feb 1, 2020
|Time:||2:00 PM to 8:30 PM||Download PDF|
|Duration:||10 Weeks (every Saturday)|
|Venue:||CEE@IBA, Karachi||Reg Form|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1812, 1809)
Pakistan Pharmaceuticals are striving to improve cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) complaint status, increase productivity levels and become highly competitive in the world market. Skills and knowledge Developments of employees are major challenges in the Pharmaceutical industry of Pakistan.
To respond to this need IBA/CEE developed a diploma program to promote the effective GMP compliance. Our approach is to change the way we view and manage quality.The course is in lines with cGMP, as regulated and guided by national and international agencies for the pharmaceutical industry.
Dr. Bilquis Yasmeen
Dr. Bilquis Yasmeen is an experienced facilitator in the areas of Quality Assurance, Operational Excellence/ Lean Sigma & leadership. She did her doctorate from University of Manchester, UK. She is a Lean Sigma Master Black Belt, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Green Productivity Assessor, Certified Trainer/ Leadership Advocate and Certified cGMP Pharmaceutical Professional. Dr. Yasmeen worked in GSK for sixteen years & has versatile experience of various business roles such as Operations Head, Global Quality Auditor, Lean Sigma Champion, Lean sigma Expert, Lean Sigma Project Assessor, QA Manager, Head of Supply Chain and Leadership Advocate. She rolled out Lean cGMP processes at GSK sites of Pakistan. Conducted training both locally and abroad. Currently she is working with VRI (Variance Reduction International), USA providing Lean Sigma services in consulting, training and mentoring. From the platform of her own company OEC (Operational Excellence Consulting), she is also providing cGMP training/ deployments, Productivity and operational excellence services to Espire/Bfz, SMEDA, JICA and different organizations to enable them to deliver process excellence and hence improving bottom line results and overall growth.
Pharmaceutical Product Quality Management Systems
- Introduction to cGMP and monitoring KPIs
- Risk Assessment of Product Quality through Supply Chain
- Regulatory Governance , Serialization
- Documentation and Data Integrity
- Production Operations
- Laboratory Controls
- Validation, Change Management & Continuous Improvement
Who should attend?
- Senior management to supervisory levels involved in pharmaceutical operations and
- Those on board or aspiring to work in the manufacturing areas of healthcare industry.
How will you (participant) benefit?
- A knowledge of "how things work" and how they impact the quality of product
- An appreciation of the regulated and compliant pharmaceutical environment
- Assistance in advancing career and organization's bottom line through your capacity building
PKR 49,000/ + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking