Effective HR Audit
Center for Executive Education (CEE), IBA, Karachi, hosted a workshop on "Effective HR Audit" from February 18 - 19, 2020.
This course provided participants with a thorough understanding of audits and the role of the HR audit including how to run a HR audit and the typical challenges HR employees face. The processes of HR risk assessment and the financial impact of HR were also reviewed.
IBA Faculty: Muhammad Farhan
Key Learning Outcomes:
Participants learned how to:
- Identify and apply suitable approaches and procedures to gather and analyze basic HR information
- How such analysis can be utilized to progress the quality and viability of reporting
- Identify zones of shortcomings in organizational processes related to all major HR Processes including recruitment and selection, worker records keeping, performance evaluation, and payroll
- Prepare for and conduct an inner HR review over the extend of HR arrangements and methods in arrange to empower the organization to meet its vital objectives
- Create a plan of action to improve HR processes in their organization
Maheen Nabil Gabol (Deputy Director NADRA)
"Excellent! The trainer was very well conversant with knowledge of the topic."