Effective Selling Skills for Pharma Sales Professionals - March 4 & 5, 2021
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Venue:||IM Sciences Peshawar||Reg Form|
|Contact:||Mirza Irshad Ali Baig (Focal Person)
Center for Executive Education
Institute of Business Administration Karachi
Mobile: 0334 3844683,
Tel: 021-38104700-01 | Ext. 1801, 1811)
By the end of training workshop, the participants will be able to;
- Bring a positive change in Sales team behaviour
- Enhancing competency of each sales team member
- Positive impact on sales team professionalism and productivity in terms of profitability.
The Selling Skills Improvement Program will enhance people's competency in handling customers at work in the following:
Professional values for sales people
· What are professional values
· Why we Exist , our role as Medical representative
Professional development / Grooming (Dress Code, Our presentation)/Market Knowledge
· Know our product
· Know our company
· Know our customer
· How to present in doctors clinic (Dress Code & planning)
· Knowing our territory / Business Market
Profit or Gain,
Fear of Loss,
Avoidance of Pain,
Desire for Approval)
· Basic Motivators
(Profit or Gain, Fear of Loss, Pleasure, Avoidance of Pain, Pride, Desire for Approval)
· Doctor Motivators
Saving Money on the purchase price
Saving money for the patient.
Retaining patients in their practice.
Saving patient's life keeping patients on the job
Getting patients back to work
Avoiding loss of job through incapacitation.(Breakdown)
Providing more free time for the physician
Providing convenience for patient
Providing convenience for the physician
Allowing patients to live meaningful lives
Making it easier for the family to live with the patient.
Reducing Concern or worry
Prestige in using the best therapy available
Desire to be an early innovator
Acceptance by superiors
Acceptance and admiration of peers
Admiration of patients.
Planning a sales call (Prospecting & qualifying the customers)
· What is prospecting?
· Why prospecting is important?
· Type of prospecting?
· Reason to maintain customers?
· Reason to qualifying customers?
· Workshop, prepare a list of customers based on prospecting parameters?
· Why customer buy your products (Buying motives)?
Opening a Sales Call
· Methods of call opening
· Introduction (The First Impression)
Different ways to approach the customer
· FAB selling (Product feature development)
· Listening & Questioning
· Why we probe?
Asking questions & generating business
Various types of questions
Role play session
Dealing with objections
· Four types of objections
· Methods of Handling objections
Closing a sales call
· Types of closing sales
Commitment & Follow-up
Long term customer relationship & trust
An efficient & effective sales team.
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceuticals Sales / Medical Representatives
- Line Managers / District Field Managers
- People Interested to Pharmaceutical's products selling
PKR 22,000/ + 15% KST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking
- DISCOUNT: Early Bird Discount of 15% on registering by February 25, 2021. Group Discount of 10% for 2 or more & 15% for 5 or more Participants. 15% Discount for IBA & IMSciences Peshawar Alumni.