Directors' Training Program
December 14 to 18, 2020: The Center for Executive Education (CEE), IBA, hosted the Directors' Training Program at the IBA City Campus, Karachi. DTP consists of 2 modules and is approved by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) and Supplemented by the Institute of Directors, UK.
This program provides guidance on targeted areas to ensure that Directors of listed companies with specific requirements remain up to date. This program is extensively prepared by subject matter experts and is designed to keep Directors of listed companies abreast of leading trends and practices that promote good governance, protect competitive advantages, and prepare for regulatory change.
The following faculty conducted the program:
- Dr. Huma Baqai, Associate Dean (Faculty of Business Administration) & Associate Professor of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Ms. Mahreen Nazar, Assistant Professor of Law, IBA, Karachi
- Mr. Abdul Rehman Suriya, Visiting Faculty, IBA, Karachi
- Mr. Amar Naseer, Corporate Lawyer, FCA, LLM
- Ms. Nausheen Ahmad, General Counsel, ICI Pakistan Ltd.
- Mr. Faheem-Ul-Hassan, Partner, A.F. Ferguson & Co
- Mr. Rahat Aziz, Independent Consultant