IBA CEE organized a five-days' workshop on "Public Procurement Management"
The Center for Executive Education (CEE) at IBA, Karachi organized a five-days' workshop from August 5 to 9, 2019, on "Public Procurement Management", specifically focused on "Public Procurement Framework and Regulations in Sindh". This workshop highlighted case studies and examples to equip better understanding of Procurement Management under SPPRA Rules for Professionals hailing from Public as well as Private sector.
The participants learned the following:
- Learning phases of procurement life cycle from both buyers and sellers' perspectives;
- Understanding of key issues and best practices in procurement management;
- Understanding different procurement methods;
- Selecting the right procurement method with the aid of theories, principle and tools;
- Preparing and evaluating bidding documents;
- Exposure to tons of real-time cases and examples, and;
- Transformation into Life-long Learners as exposed to Global Certifications and Associations.
The following IBA faculty members delivered the workshop:
Dr. Rameez Khalid, Director Business Administration Programs, IBA, Karachi
Dr. S. M. Faisal Iradat, Assistant Professor of CS, IBA, Karachi
Dr. Shahid Mir, Director Quality Enhancement Cell, IBA, Karachi
Mohammad Sohaib Saleem, Assistant Professor of Law, IBA, Karachi
Mohsin Patel, Assistant Professor of Accounting and Finance, IBA, Karachi
For details on procurement management programs visit: cee.iba.edu.pk/cpm