Leadership in the Digital Era- 26 August, 2020
|Time:||10:30am to 4:30pm||Download PDF|
|Venue:||ONLINE (ZOOM)||Reg Form|
|Info:||email@example.com||Online Registration Form|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1812, 1809)|
Wherever your organization is on the spectrum of the digital journey, leaders need to realign the Mindset as well as develop behavioral competencies to navigate smoothly through the whole ecosystem of this Digital Era. The advent of COVID-19 has served as a black swan event for many leaders who were not used to another challenging aspect of the digital era i.e. leading others in a virtual environment. This 5-hour online training will help in equipping mid to senior management leaders to effectively lead their teams and to make their organisations thrive in a digital world while effectively dealing with the challenges of leading in a virtual situation, uncertainty and the disruption-based change that is pervasive today and is here to stay.
The program focuses on creating awareness on the new ways of connecting, communicating, and collaborating by understanding the associated elements of Leadership Behaviors in the digital era.
In order to achieve the above learning agenda, during the first half (2.5 hours), the focus will be on enabling the participants on how to influence others using a cognitive mental mapping model around a specific situation to determine the leadership needs of the situation, accounting for the performance levels of individuals. During the second half, the program uses a three-pronged cognitive framework of DIGITAL ACUMEN, DIGITAL ADAPTABILITY, DIGITAL AGILITY to promote self-discovery and awareness around this behavioral framework for leaders to be more effective and become what we call a Digital Leader.
Shuja Shams is a Management & Leadership Development Consultant. He has more than twenty years of professional work experience, primarily in the areas of Human Resource Management and Operations Management. Starting his career with ICI Pakistan Limited as a Management Trainee in 1997, he has also worked for other prestigious organizations including Engro and Mobilink on various local and international assignments at senior management level. Shuja's last assignment was with Mobilink as Director HR Business Partners. At Mobilink, Shuja also worked in Amsterdam on an international assignment with Veon (Mobilink's principal) with Group HR as HR Project Leader and conducted project rollout workshops at other international business units of Veon at Amsterdam, Rome, Moscow, Kiev, Astana and Dhaka.
Shuja is also associated with IBA Karachi as a visiting faculty and conducts lectures on Strategic Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, and Organizational Behavior & Leadership.
Currently Shuja works as CEO and Principal Consultant at Excepace Consulting. He is also a certified Ken Blanchard's Trainer on the following international training programs: Situational Leadership, Coaching Essentials, Building Trust and Blanchard Management Essentials.
Who should attend?
This five-hours focused ONLINE training is designed for all established and emerging leaders. Nomination of mid to senior management level employees is recommended.
After attending this online training, participants will:
- Learn about various Leadership approaches, and the right Leadership approach for them to maximize the engagement and motivation of the staff they lead., specially in a virtual environment.
- Learn to assess and map the Leadership needs of their staff according to their performing point on the learning curve and adopt the right leadership style accordingly.
- Understanding most commonly misunderstood terms like Digital, Digitization, Digital technology and Digital Transformation. New context requires New Mindset – The Digital Leader's Mindset.
- Digital Leadership Excellence Model – Digital Acumen, Digital Agility and Digital Adaptability.
- Achieving Digital change agenda using the Digital Leadership Excellence Model. Learn a cognitive-mental-mapping based Leadership framework to adopt a common language and approach to leadership that cuts across the culture of their organization.
Training will be split into two sessions of two and half hours each before and after lunch on Wednesday August 26, 2020.
Rs. 20,000/- per participant + SST
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop E-Certificate, Business networking