Managerial Communication Strategies for Success -February 24 - 25, 2021
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1809, 1812)
The Managerial Communications Strategies workshop provides participants with the skills and guided practice necessary to master fundamental concepts in corporate communication and professional interactions. A special emphasis is placed on influencing action in the workplace by leading more effectively through well-organized and successfully-executed business communication strategies; with relevant writing and presenting mechanics and developing a strong personal brand.
- Senior and middle level business professionals
- Managers and engineers
- Sales and marketing executives
- Administrative and support staff
- Professionals who want to advance their career through effective communication strategies
Ms. Nadia Sayeed
A business person by education, with an MBA degree from IBA, Nadia Sayeed has been a faculty for the last twenty years in the Department of Management and Social Sciences at IBA. Over the years, she has also made her mark in the field of training by interacting with a diverse set of audiences on a variety of subjects. She is a corporate trainer at the Centre for Executive Education, IBA and has many years of experience as a training and development consultant for many organizations across various corporate and social sectors.
Her expertise is business and managerial communication, both written and verbal, as well as personal grooming, professional development and leadership. She designs her programs to meet the needs of the audience. She is able to create an atmosphere where others feel capable and empowered to lead successful personal and professional lives. From the public sector to NGOs from Multinational FMCGs to local banks, she has had an exposure to a variety of training situations.
Her training experiences include clients such Unilever Pakistan, Pakistan Mortgage and Refinancing Company (PMRC), K Electric, Pak Brunei Investment Company Ltd, Central Depository Company of Pakistan (CDC, )State Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank Pakistan Ltd, Engro Corporation, Bank Alfalah Ltd, Mashreq Bank, Shell Pakistan Ltd, Novartis Pakistan, GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan, Getz Pharma (PVT) Limited, Siemens Pakistan, Century Paper and Board Mills, Centegy Technologies, 1 Link Limited, Chevron Pakistan Lubricants (Pvt) Ltd, Martin Dow, Sind Revenue Board, The British Council, Australian Awards Program.
Introduction to Personal Development
- Self- Assessment: Identifying your strengths and skills
- Personal Branding: its advantages in personal and professional lives
- Professional Development: a mix of how you present yourself and how others see you.
Skills that Matter at Work
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills
- Independent working
- Critical thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Setting Personal and Professional Goals
- Time and Stress Management
- Personal Motivation
- Coordination, Communication and Controlling
- Effective Listening and Feedback
- Creativity and Innovation
- Effective Leadership for Results
- Team Work and Synergy
- Readiness For Change
Communicating in Person
- Making a Great First Impression
- How to be a More Engaging Speaker
- Learning to Connect With Others One-On-One
- Body Language: Understanding Non-Verbal Communication
- The Presentation Planning Checklist
- Managing Presentation Fear
- Crafting an Elevator Pitch
Day 1: Establishing the importance of the "self" and its impact on organizational communication and strategies
Day 2: Linking personal skills to organizational needs and professional goals
How will you (participant) benefit?
- Explore the concept of influence and how leaders can leverage it
- Master the communication styles that leaders practice
- Review organizational communication that occurs in professional roles
- Understand the importance of networking and its impact on personal goals
- Empower professionals to build value added partnerships
- Learn best practices for effectively communicating in written and verbal formats
- Build confidence by making a positive impression to project a powerful professional image
- Expand the network to maximize resources, enhance careers and foster creativity and innovation
PKR 40,000 + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop E-Certificate, Business networking