Marketing Essentials for Engineers - February 17 & 18, 2020
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (92-21) 38104701 (Ext. 1804, 1812)
Marketing has gained immense importance for organizations and individuals in today's competitive business world. Engineers play a pivotal role in supporting Marketing activities of organizations yet often lack an understanding of this important subject. As engineers engage in major cross functional projects and (or) get into management roles, Marketing knowledge becomes extremely critical for individual and organizational success. In today's challenging world, Marketing knowledge can also help engineers to stand out to current and future employers for job search/ career advancement, or to customers for promoting their entrepreneurial/ business ventures.
The workshop is designed to help engineers grasp an understanding of Marketing, its fundamental strategies, processes and tools for providing them following benefits:
1. Enhance professional effectiveness
2. Boost organizational performance
3. Fast-track career/ business development
Ehtisham Anwer is a b2b (business-to-business) Marketing and Branding expert. He is a Serial-Marketer, incessantly bringing innovative products, services, brands and thoughts to the industry and academia. Ehtish-am has a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, an MBA and a Master of Science in Management. He is also a certified six-sigma black belt. Ehtisham has over 17 years of industry experience in b2b sales, marketing & branding at leading organizations in Pakistan and Canada. He also provides business consultancy services to b2b organizations. Ehtisham is very passionate about teaching and training and has conducted numerous courses, workshops and trainings for university students and business professionals in Pakistan and Canada. Ehtisham has an engaging facilitation style resulting in a rich and lasting learning experience.
- Why is Marketing relevant for Engineers?
- Shattering Marketing Myths
- Fundamental Marketing Concepts
- Marketing Process
- Situational Analysis
- Market Targeting
- Positioning & Branding
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Mix Strategies/ Tactics
- Marketing Implementation & Control
- How to develop a Marketing Plan?
How will you benefit?
- How will you benefit?
- Appreciate relevance of Marketing.
- Understand what is (what isn't) Marketing.
- Develop a Marketing mindset.
- Ability to develop a Marketing Plan.
- Ability to apply key Marketing skills and tools.
Note: Receive a Marketing Essentials Package to help develop Marketing Plan.
Who should attend?
- Senior leaders/ managers of engineering departments and engineering firms
- Early and mid-career engineering professionals
- Engineering educators and students
- Entrepreneurs, business owners and consultants in engineering or related fields
PKR 50,000 + 5% SST
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking