Performance Management and Talent Development - August 22 & 23, 2019
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1809, 1812)|
- What is a 'Performance Culture'?
- How the PM Process works?
- What are FRCs?
- What is the LDT?
- How to hold 'Effective Conversations'?
- How is Reward linked to Performance?
- Why do Companies need a Performance Culture?
- The PM Process
- The PM Cycle
- The FRCs
- Key Triggers of effective PM
- Objectives Setting, Learning and Development Plans, Performance Ratings
- 360 Feedback and Employee Opinion Surveys
- The LDT
- Holding the PM Conversations
- Paying for Performance
- Succession Planning
- PDP Templates
Ahmad Ali Zia:
Ali earned his University Degree in Electrical Engineering from NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, in 1990. Over the last 28 years, he has worked with some of the top Fortune 100 MNCs, including Unilever, P&G, 3M, Warner-Lambert (now Pfizer), Muller & Phipps and GSK in senior HR and Supply Chain roles across the Middle East and Pakistan. He started his career in Supply Chain working as a Project Unit Manager with P&G. After a 4-years stint there, he worked with 3M - as Head of Supply Chain, with Artal - as Head of Manufacturing, and with Warner-Lambert (now Pfizer) – as QA & GMP Compliance Manager and Global QA and SafetyAuditor. Ali holds a Level 7 CIPD-Certification in HR and ER with 'Distinction' from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, UK, and is also certified in Corporate Governance by the Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG).
Ali joined Unilever in 2000 in Supply Chain and spent the first 3 years at the Rahimyar Khan Factory. In early 2003, he moved to HR as Corporate Learning & Leadership Development Manager & HR Business Partner for Foods & Beverages. He then served as the National Industrial Relations Manager and HRBP Supply Chain and Shared Services. He served in the roles of HR Director and Executive Committee Member, Unilever Middle East Region, handling both KSA & Gulf Business Units, based out of Dubai, and then the HR Director and Management Committee Member, Unilever Pakistan, between 2008 and 2013. He then returned to the Middle East and served as the Group Head of HR at the Ali Bin Ali Group of Companies, based out of Doha, Qatar. After his return to Pakistan in early 2015, he established his own Firm by the name of HR Works Consulting, and worked as a Freelance Consultant for several renowned companies, before joining Muller & Phipps Pakistan as HR Director and Executive Member. In his most recent Corporate role, Ali served at GSK Pakistan, as HR Cluster Head, Pakistan & Iran, where he was also a member of the HR Middle East, Africa & CIS Leadership Team and the GSK Pakistan and Iran Leadership Teams. Ali is currently operating as the Founder & CEO of his private venture, Brave HeaRts Consulting, a HR Management Consulting Company.
Who should attend?
- Fresh HR Graduates
- Final Year BBA and MBA Students
- Working HR Professionals
How will you (participant) benefit?
- Getting clarity on effective Performance Management and Talent Development Processes
- Learning from an experienced senior HR Professional first-hand, with real-life examples
- Putting the most effective Performance Management and Talent Development concepts in to actual practice
PKR 35,000/ + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking