Presentations Skills: Masterclass - January 27 & 28, 2020
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1804, 1807, 1809)|
This workshop aids participants in building and delivering a powerful message to both internal and external clients. This workshop will build participant skills in selling, informing and motivating their audience. It is a highly interactive workshop that focuses on presenters' styles, structuring the message, delivering the contents, using the visual aids and handling audience questions. It has proved to be of great value for those who deliver executive level presentations, sales presentations and technical presentations.
- This workshop is meant for new presenters in Private organization/ MNC's/ Government /NGO's. also:
- Trainers who want to enhance their presentation skills
- Marketing people who want to sell a product through means of presentations
- Sales people who want to strengthen their presentation skills
- Individuals who often present to a prominent gathering
- HR professionals who train employees
Past Participants were from
- APL Logistics Pakistan, Atlas Engineering Limited, Bayer Pakistan (Pvt) Limited, Consult & Train,
- EFU Life, Fast Track Logistics & Ware Housing, Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd., Geo TV Network,
- GlaxoSmithKline, Lotte-Pakistan, Mashreq Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, NIB Bank, PAEC,
- Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund, Philips Electrical, PICIC Asset Management, SCBPL,
- Shell Pakistan, Standard Chartered Bank, Uch Power (Private) Limited, USAID
"Valid and Helpful Instructions."
Mr. Shaharyar Hazir
Manager Finance, Wholesale Banking,
Standard Chartered Bank
"It's informative and experience is excellent."
Mr. Syed Mubashir Ahmed
Hilal Confectionary (Pvt.) Ltd.
* Based on Kirkpatrick's Feedback Rating Model on the scale of 5
Ms. Nadia Sayeed
Expert in Oral Communication, Soft Skill Development, Presentation, Interviewing and Communication Skills Visiting Faculty, IBA, Karachi MBA, IBA, Karachi
- Experiencing a systematic process and approach.
- Building and enhancing confidence.
- Learning the essential of a powerful presentation.
- Mastering the art of applying the techniques.
- Deliver an audience centered presentation
- Build presentation structure for the way audiences learn best
- Simplify technical material to reach executive level audiences
- Present on a topic with limited preparation in advance
- Build voice projection, pitch, pace and pause
- Eliminate Uhha's & Umm's
- Control nervousness and deliver with confidence
- Create and use effective gestures for impact
- Utilize PowerPoint and visual aids for maximum effect
- Handle audience questions and defer when appropriate
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking