Virtual Presentation Skills - AUGUST 12 & 13, 2020
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1809, 1812, 1808)|
The biggest challenge of virtual presentations is when presenters fail to capture and connect with their audience. Today's digital technologies and the speed of work have transformed how we interact with our audiences. Agility and fluency in designing and delivering presentations live and online is now a core skill for the borderless worker.
This program gives hands-on tools and training that will speed up the development and delivery of presentations. The move from physical to virtual presentations requires employees to rethink their presentation techniques so that the virtual medium can be capitalized. This workshop will transform the way you communicate and tell your story online.
Nadia Sayeed is a Corporate Trainer and Training and Development Consultant with a teaching experience of twenty years at IBA.
Her expertise is business and managerial communication, as well as professional development and leadership skills. She designs her programs to meet the needs of the audience. She is able to create an atmosphere where others feel capable and empowered to lead successful personal and professional lives. From the public sector to NGOs from Multinational FMCGs to local banks, she has had an exposure to a variety of training situations.
Her training experiences include clients such as Unilever, Pakistan Mortgage and Refinancing Company (PMRC), Pak Brunei Investment Company, State Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank Pakistan Ltd, Engro Corporation Ltd, Bank Alfalah Ltd, Shell Pakistan Ltd, Novartis Pakistan, GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan, Getz Pharma (PVT) Limited, Siemens Pakistan, Century Paper and Board Mills, Centegy Technologies, 1 Link Limited, Chevron Pakistan Lubricants (Pvt) Ltd, Martin Dow, Sind Revenue Board, The Australian Awards Program.
The workshop covers critical topics and challenges of virtual delivery for professionals who present to remote audiences, including:
- Essential ingredients of effective speaking
- Understanding the audience and their needs
- From conceptualizing to planning to executing presentations
- Creating and crafting the message
- The fear factor
- Techniques and best practices to help virtual presenters gain and hold the attention of remote audiences
- How to interact with the audience plus planning and controlling the "virtual room"
- Delivery skills with added emphasis on using the voice for more effective virtual delivery
- Structuring virtual presentations for maximum impact
How will you benefit as a participant?
After attending this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Leverage virtual presentation best practices and techniques
- Overcome the challenges of presenting to a virtual audience
- Deliver virtual presentations that engage the audience and promote interaction
- Plan presentation objectives and set audience expectations
- Present and control information in a clear, purposeful and engaging manner
- Initiate and manage discussions with numerous attendees
- Close presentations with impact and calls to action
- Convert face-to-face presentationsinto a virtual format.
- Self-Assessment: identify areas of strength and development
- Introduction to presentation basics
- Strategies and presentation techniques
- Creative thinking and audience engagement
- Understanding vocal quality and body language
- Accessorizing the presentation through visual aids
- Controlling nerves and displaying confidence
- Recap day 1
- Individual presentations and personalized feedback
- The way forward
Who should attend?
Today's workplace challenges demand that everyone who works in organizations and engages with teams need to master the art of virtual communication. Managers and team leads at middle and upper management level should develop strong presentations skills to keep their audiences engaged and motivated through their oral communication skills to get their messages across.
PKR 31,500/ + 5% SST / participant.
Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop E-Certificate, Business networking
Since this is a virtual training, please getyour Meeting ID via Email after submitting our registration form. Slots will be provided on first come first serve basis.