IBA-CEE hosted a two days' workshop on 'Factory Management'
The purpose of this workshop was to provide progressive organizations with insight of latest productivity tools used in Factory Management. The workshop was specially designed for business leaders desirous of improving their performance and who are intensively engaged in cost reduction and process improvements. World Class Factory Management was the focal point of the program.
This workshop was conducted by Mr. Nasir Mehmood who is a mechanical engineer from the NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi. He has over 35 years of local and international field experience working with different industries including metal works, trailer manufacturing, food industry, textiles, pharmaceutical, etc.
The key objectives for this interactive workshop cover the following topic:
- Step-wise Guidance on How to Move towards World Class
- How to improve reliability and effectiveness of Plant & Machinery
- Creating & using Manufacturing Dashboards
- Performance improvements through Benchmarking & KPIs
- What is Smart Manufacturing
- How Lean Manufacturing helps in Profit Maximization
- Factors to consider in Production Planning & Scheduling
- Utilizing Production Resources effectively
- Kaizen and Problem-Solving Tools
- Best practices in Inventory Management
- Role of Warehousing, Storage & Material Handling in Performance Improvements
- What every Plant Manager should know about Compliance and Factory Laws
SOME PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS:
Shan Foods (Pvt.) Ltd.
Hilal Foods (Pvt.) Ltd.
Lucky Tex Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
Novatex (Pvt.) Ltd.
Asian Continential (Pvt.) Ltd.
Oleocorp (Pvt.) Ltd.
Zephyr Pharmatec (Pvt.) Ltd.
Macpac (Pvt.) Ltd.
Its been a great experience with IBA. I was apart of Diploma in Family Managed Business and now Factory Management course which was beyond my expectation and will implement what I have learned here in my future career and endeavour.
Zain Maqbool, Assistant Director, Sajid Textile Industries Pvt. Limited
Course is good, which gives new horizon for organization growth and improvement.
Tanweer Shariq, Manager Productions, Shan Foods Pvt. Ltd.
The two days workshop was very informative, I feel I gained new skill & knowledge & it helps me to improve my performance on the job.
Habib ur Rehman, Assistant Manager Factory, Oleocorp Pvt. Ltd.
Overall a very good learning experience. I found punctuality of IBA Staff and overall environment to be on spot.
Muhammad Saqib Dastagir, Assistant Manager, K Electric