Financial Modeling (Module 1) - April 18 & 19, 2019
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1812, 1809)|
The objective of the course is to provide comprehensive overview of the tools and methods used by financial consultants in developing project finance models, while applying globally accepted financial modeling best practices.
- Professionals using MS Excel
- Professional involved in the construction and use of financial models, including budgets, projections, evaluations, cash flows, projects, etc
- Professional aspiring to pursue acareer in financial advisory
- Senior executives looking for opportunities to rejuvenate their financial modeling skills
- Construct a financial model, real-time, under the guidance of as easoned investment professional
- Identify and incorporate Globally Accepted Best Practises pertaining to financial modelling
- Learn then ecessary tool-kit required top repare decision making dash-boards
- Discuss business cases with afocuson identifying Key Value Drivers required tounder stand business mechanics
Saad Usman is a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) and a member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, CIMA (UK) currently working as Head of Accounts & Company Secretary at Sanofi Aventis Pakistan Limited. Saad has been associated with Bayer Pakistan and Abbott Pakistan in the past, before joining Sanofi Aventis. Saad is a financial modeling consultant to a management consultancy firm. He has been involved in preparation and presentation of financial models to global management in his respective organizations. He is also a visiting faculty in IBA teaching courses such as Advanced Corporate Finance and Financial Modeling.
Past Participating Organizations
Abbott Laboratories, Aga Khan University, Alfa Adhi Seciruties, Amreli Steels Limited, A on Insurance Brokers (Pvt.) Ltd., B Braun Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd., CBM, Chevron, China NLC, DawoodEngg., e2e Supply Chain Management Pvt. Ltd., Engro Eximp (Pvt.) Ltd., Engro Foods Ltd., Engro Polymer, Enrnst & Young, Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited, Fauji Oil Terminaland Distribution Co. Ltd., GAC Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd., Global OilIndustries, HBL Asset Management, HSBC, ICI Pakistan, IGI Pakistan, Inbox Tech, Intech Process Automation, Kahota Research Labs, Kn SInstitute of Business Studies, KSBL, Linde Pakistan Limited, Loreal, Lotte Pakistan PTA Ltd., Lucky Cement Limited, Mashreq Bank, MCB Bank Limited, Merit Packaging, NBP, New Horizon, Notre Dame Institute of Education, Omar Jibran Engineering Industries Ltd, Pak Arab Refinery Limited, Pak Libya Holding, PPL, Saif Textile Mills Limited, Shell, Silk Bank Limited, Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company, State Life Insurance Corporation, Transworld, Tufail Chemical Industry, UBL, Uch Power, USAID, Wind Rose Consultancy.
"A learning experience that refined my financial modeling skills."
Mr. Unser Owais Accounts Officer, Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company
"Course isvery good and it enhances thes kills to handle the excel without using mouse.
After this course I am very pleased to say that my efficiency is increased. In structor got great knowledge
and course material is very much complete."
Mr. Syed Muhammad Kamran Ali Account Officer, Mashreq Bank
"I found the workshop avaluable experience for the beginners which catered basic excel skills along with
requisite knowledge to excel in financial modeling.Keep arranging workshops like this one, I would be
happy to attend more.Good Work! "
Ms. Rahia Lalani Assistant Manager Investment Research, IGI Pakistan
- Over view of Financial Modeling
- Excel Best Practices
- The bes Airport: Situation Overview
- Income Statement and Operating Model
- Capital Expenditures and D&A Schedules
- Financial ModelSetUp
- Working Capital Schedule
- Share holder's Equity Schedule
- Introduction to Valuation and Preliminary Returns Analysis
- Control Pageand Sensitivity Analysis
PKR 36,000/participant each module
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking